Where to find a accurate ANH E-11 Blaster in Europe?

theshape.78

Hello, 

I'm searching for a screen-accurate ANH E-11 Blaster in Europe.

I'm looking for one that is already assembled and finished and doesn't cost more than 200 Euros/Pounds.

Can you give me some suggestions? 

Thanks in advance! 

Marc

Edited by theshape.78

Hi theshape.78,

A popular choice for those seeking resin builds is the doopydoos complete E-11 Blaster kit going for 45 Pounds.

https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

It certainly can be allot of work, as Mupfel pointed out and involves a level of overhread, with the purchase of a rotary tool and paint for starters. The effort is well worth it as you'll come away with a really quite accurate blaster.

I recall Cableguy has taken his resin e-11 to upwards of two dozen troops with no issues and T-jay for nearly the same amount of troops with a minor mishap with his magazine.

I'm nearing the end of my Doopydoos E-11 build, in the assembly stage after doing some significant modifications.

I hope this helps Marc, cheers

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dracotrooper said:

Hi theshape.78,

A popular choice for those seeking resin builds is the doopydoos complete E-11 Blaster kit going for 45 Pounds.

https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

It certainly can be allot of work, as Mupfel pointed out and involves a level of overhread, with the purchase of a rotary tool and paint for starters. The effort is well worth it as you'll come away with a really quite accurate blaster.

I recall Cableguy has taken his resin e-11 to upwards of two dozen troops with no issues and T-jay for nearly the same amount of troops with a minor mishap with his magazine.

I'm nearing the end of my Doopydoos E-11 build, in the assembly stage after doing some significant modifications.

I hope this helps Marc, cheers

Thanks for the answer!

The problem is I'm looking for one that is already finished. I just edited the topic. 

Edited by theshape.78

2 minutes ago, Dracotrooper said:

Well, it's from Canada and he doesn't ship to Germany. Shipping would probably kill me anyway. :(

• Like 1

Hiya,

For ready built, high quality blasters in the UK, I’d suggest looking at Imperial Warfighters (I believe they do resin and rubber), ShearTech (rubber) and RS Prop Masters.

The first two supplier are on Facebook.

Best wishes

Dan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

Hiya,

For ready built, high quality blasters in the UK, I’d suggest looking at Imperial Warfighters (I believe they do resin and rubber), ShearTech (rubber) and RS Prop Masters.

The first two supplier are on Facebook.

Best wishes

Dan

Thanks! 

What bothers me about Imperial Warfighters is that the Blaster isn't hollowed out. I'll post a photo later. 

And RS Prop Masters only sells the E11 with the full armor. 

Edited by theshape.78
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, theshape.78 said:

Can you send me a pm?

Probably no point, i’ve had a look at Germany’s restricted import list and a built E-11 would be seized. Your best bet is to buy as a kit outside Germany or source a built one within Germany.

40 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

Probably no point, i’ve had a look at Germany’s restricted import list and a built E-11 would be seized. Your best bet is to buy as a kit outside Germany or source a built one within Germany.

I've never heard of any problems with shipping Blasters through Europe. 

18 minutes ago, theshape.78 said:

I've never heard of any problems with shipping Blasters through Europe. 

Check the royal mail website for restricted or prohibited items and obviously your own government’s website. I’m in the UK.

33 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

Check the royal mail website for restricted or prohibited items and obviously your own government’s website. I’m in the UK.

I've seen some members from the German Garrison who bought Blasters from Sheartech and Imperial Warfighters though. 

25 minutes ago, theshape.78 said:

I've seen some members from the German Garrison who bought Blasters from Sheartech and Imperial Warfighters though. 

That’ll be down to individual vendors and buyers, as to whether or not they accept the risk :)

3 hours ago, theshape.78 said:

Nevertheless, where did you buy the E11 you wanna sell? 

Private sale on the UK Garrison site. Have you tried your local garrison’s forum pages?