DarthBerry

Aloha! New Stunt TK

Aloha all,

I'm Luke (TI-30598) from Hawaii, Pacific Outpost, (currently going to school in upstate New York) and I just picked up a new-in-box-but-previously-owned cheap Anovos TK stunt kit with all hard and soft parts included. I'm 6'2" 180 lbs so it should be an okay fit for me with a little work. I'm in no rush on this armor and got a good deal on the kit, so I'm looking to go Centurion by following ukswrath's build document. I'll be able to start working on it when I go home for winter break (I shipped it to Hawaii, rather than New York), so right now I'd just like to acquire the various small parts not included in the kit but required for centurion. It seems Trooperbay has most/all of the items (mostly the belt/flexible hand guards/elastic/etc that I need and Imperial Boots for the sweet kicks when they reopen this Friday. Then I plan on getting some of the various accuracy upgrades from eBay. Do these vendors sound good? I'm excited to rock the classic TK!

Mahalo!

• Like 1

Sounds like you got a bargin and have everything researched. You may also want to consider purchasing the tools you'll need for the build, ie exacto knife, clamps, e6000 etc.

Tony's (Ukswrath) build guide lists everything you'll, it was my bible during my build.

And welcome to the FISD, once you start also consider creating a build thread, that way you can ask questions as your build progresses and get guidance from the many troopers here.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarthBerry said:

Aloha all,

I'm Luke (TI-30598) from Hawaii, Pacific Outpost, (currently going to school in upstate New York) and I just picked up a new-in-box-but-previously-owned cheap Anovos TK stunt kit with all hard and soft parts included. I'm 6'2" 180 lbs so it should be an okay fit for me with a little work. I'm in no rush on this armor and got a good deal on the kit, so I'm looking to go Centurion by following ukswrath's build document. I'll be able to start working on it when I go home for winter break (I shipped it to Hawaii, rather than New York), so right now I'd just like to acquire the various small parts not included in the kit but required for centurion. It seems Trooperbay has most/all of the items (mostly the belt/flexible hand guards/elastic/etc that I need and Imperial Boots for the sweet kicks when they reopen this Friday. Then I plan on getting some of the various accuracy upgrades from eBay. Do these vendors sound good? I'm excited to rock the classic TK!

Mahalo!

Welcome, Luke!  Probably a bit colder in NY than what you are used to, lol, so I don't blame you for waiting until you get back home!  As Troy mentioned, having all your supplies in place will make your build go much easier.  I have some tutorials that will come in handy at the bottom (below the images) of this post, including a build supply list.

Smart move ordering your boots now, but as you may have read in other threads be sure to order at least a half size larger than you normally wear, as Imperial Boots run a bit small.

GREAT to hear you are aiming for Centurion, and this thread in particular may help.  Be sure to ask any and all questions you have, and best of luck on your build!

• Like 1

Aloha Luke, Welcome to FISD and glad to read you are going for the highest level for your Armor.!!

Looking fordward to see your building thread soon!!  Best wishes.   :salute:

• Like 1

Welcome, Luke! It looks like we will [hopefully] be getting TK approved at the same time in the new year! I'm starting my overall first Legion build and have been soaking up the wealth of information here on FISD. I, too, will be ordering my 421 footwear from Imperial Books when they open back up at the end of this week. Note: I believe I saw an ad on their fb indicating that they would be running specials on the Fridays of this next wave for the holidays--maybe they'll have something with the 421 line.

Looking forward to following your progress!

MV

• Like 1

W00t!  Great to see a new TK in Hawaii :)

• Like 1