WiCom - Wireless iPhone SFX App Idea

I’ve been working on this on and off now for about a year. I’ve tested it at several troops and it’s working well. So now it’s time to show you what I've got! ‬It’s basically a soundboard on your iPhone controlled by unlimited bluetooth buttons. I've created a video below showing how you might use it as a sound board.

I'm using the MiCom template which I bought along with the MiCom sound rig, which is a great product in itself! Please note you would have to buy the template from them directly or make your own template. This is an example of my App using it only.

I've left the details of how to set up the app on your phone off this post for now, as you only really need to see it if you want to take part in beta testing it. In which I can send them on to you.

If you are interested in testing it and you have an iPhone 5 or later, PM your name and email and I’ll send you a link to install the app on your phone. The App comes empty and you'd have to add your own SFX from your music library.

You’ll also need a flic v1 which I can sell you at a discount while my stocks last or you can order via this link. (FYI It's an affiliate link any support much appreciated.) I'll have support for flic v2 some point next year.

I have 8 spots left right now.

Click Here to Buy Flic

I'll add more updates on this thread once I get some feedback, I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Edited by THX1978
  • Like 1

Very nice, just wondering if you have tried taking a flic button apart? If you could add a thinner push switch to run to the fingers may be a little easier to operate, will keep the palms free to high five and hold blaster .

I usually hold the blaster with the other hand. Fits under the glove pretty well. And rest in my hand with the flics without setting them off if I need to. But this is why I’m offering it for others to test the app to get some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk