Gallery Tab Menu Bar

gmrhodes13

Is there any way to make the Gallery tab on the top menu bar be stickied? Why I ask is when you reduce the screen size slightly it is moved under the "More" tab and many don't realise the gallery link is there ;) 

stickied.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

"501st Legion" also vanishes if you reduce the screen even more. If it's too small, the toolbar switches to mobile version. Only way I see is to move it over to the left, maybe between "New Posts" and "Pages" (?)

13 minutes ago, Ripper_L said:

"501st Legion" also vanishes if you reduce the screen even more. If it's too small, the toolbar switches to mobile version. Only way I see is to move it over to the left, maybe between "New Posts" and "Pages" (?)

This was my thought too.

• Like 1

We can try and move it so something of less importance rolls off the other end. perhaps move Activity along one place.

It just seems many either don't see it or are just too lazy to go look there, some pretty silly questions get asked at times and I think to myself "go check the gallery".

If it could be made more prominent I think that would be good.

I actually do use the activity tab quite a lot for refreshing and it's easy to access on that corner .

I'm wondering if a second menu bar or sub bar could be added to the left, something that would show in web/tab or mobile view ?