[5] TK-55559 Troop Log

Fives-Niner

• 2 months later...

12/19/19: Rise of Skywalker Movie Premiere

On the first day, I was the only one trooping this event, which gave me the perfect opportunity to pretend to be a statue and scare unsuspecting moviegoers, never gets old. Second day we had a few more and it was a great time had by all!

6Aue42l.jpg

12/30/19: Shriner’s Children’s Hospital Visit

This right here, this day and these children are the entire reason I joined the 501st, and it was more fulfilling than I could have ever imagined. I showed up (after some difficulty finding the right entrance) and we went room-to-room handing out toys from a large Santa Claus sack. Very exciting, can’t wait to do again!

c2bbuJU.jpgMb8S8Bx.jpg

• Like 2

12/31/19: Charlotte Hornet’s Game

My very first LFL approved event! Probably the nicest dressing room amenities I’ve ever seen. We had trays of sandwiches, water, multiple dressing rooms, a bathroom, chips, if every event was like that I could just live off trooping! Went on the court at halftime, some of my friends were there and they didn’t even know they saw me. They also needed one person to go on TV with the hosts and stand menacingly, so of course I volunteered! It was great, 10/10 would recommend.

Kts25ou.jpg

• Like 2

1/17/20: Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Game

No pictures from this one, but we came, we saw, we trooped. We were getting ready to pack up and head home at halftime when they told us they wanted us to go out on the ice and shoot a hockey puck at the goal. Every single one of us looked at each other thinking “That’s gonna be an expensive fall...” but we did it and nobody fell thank goodness!

• Like 6