Good microphone?

I just opened up and tested the audio system that I received from ukswrath. It works but the audio sounds weird. It’s almost as if there is a loose connection but I assure you it isn’t the case. The noise comes in either quiet as if it isn’t picking it up or sometimes not at all.

I’m hoping the fix will be to replace the microphone with a more sensitive one, one I don’t have to have basically in my mouth to use.

Any recommendations or possibly someone else that had the same trouble that knows another solution? I’m not sure what the specs are for the mic that the kit came with but I know it needs to be 3.5mm unless I buy an adapter.

Thanks in advance

Have you tried reaching out to Tony directly?  He is a solid seller and I'm sure he will do what he can for you.

• Like 1

Hi, 

I have Tony's sound system since April when I joined the Legion this year and have no issues with it.  As Joseph said, I would recommend you to talk to Tony @ukswrath first. I'm sure he's going to help you.

Cheers

I can do that. He is very nice, I just wanted to make sure I am experiencing what I should before I give him a review or complain to him. I’ve been trying more and when the mic is right in front of my mouth it works well, just need to mount it like that.

I will contact him if it doesn’t sound right in the bucket, thanks all.

• Like 1