Missing piece, help?

Cache

Hey all,

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I am ready to have my phasma (Jim's) kit chromed but in packages the pieces for shipment I realized I am missing a piece. It is the front spat for the boots. Anyone know where I can get a replacement quickly or even have a 3d print file of this piece???? Help me WhiteArmor you're my only hope.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:20 AM, Cache said:

Hey all,

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I am ready to have my phasma (Jim's) kit chromed but in packages the pieces for shipment I realized I am missing a piece. It is the front spat for the boots. Anyone know where I can get a replacement quickly or even have a 3d print file of this piece???? Help me WhiteArmor you're my only hope.

is it the actual spat you are missing or one of the boot pieces? Just wanting to make sure I've read correctly lol. Honestly if it didn't come with the kit I would message Jim about it and I am more than positive he'd be willing to help ya out. 

• 10 months later...

Thread Necromancy

I was able to track down some replacement spat, thank you for the reply.

New issue: I haven't been able to track down "reasonably" priced chrome for the TLJ CRL so I have decided to switch to the TFA build. As I understand it the difference in the kits are the finger covering and boot plates only, is this correct? And does anyone have a source for these pieces preferrably in the US?