New Recruit - ANH Stunt (AP)

Hi everyone, I'm new (obviously), been wanting realistic stormtrooper armor since I was a kid and finally took the plunge. Ordered a full commission from Mark a few weeks back and am anxiously awaiting it now. I live in Carlsbad, NM and will be joining Dewback Ridge Garrison once approved. Just wanted to check in and say "Hi", been stalking these boards for awhile trying to increase my knowledge base. Have ordered everything I can think of to be ready to troop and am looking forward to putting it all together and posting pictures for everyone's feedback. SUPER excited to join the ranks!

• Like 3

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the FISD!  AP is great armour.  As with any commission, there is a chance that you will want to do some tweaks to get the fit just right.  If that is the case just start a build thread and post pictures of the things you want to address and we'll do our best to help you out.  It is easier to do than you might think.  

• Like 1

Thanks! The help will be appreciated. I've read a number of threads on people who've had to make adjustments to their armor so I am expecting to do some tweaking as well. Regardless of how good Mark is, I know I am not the perfect specimen to tailor to (too much beer for too long). Based on what I've read I should go straight after Centurion level so that'll be the first goal. I have a feeling I won't have a lot of other troopers in my area (small town, closest city is 2.5 hour drive) so after acceptance, the next goal will be recruitment maybe so I have people to troop with!

• Like 1

Hi Brian, welcome to FISD.  Glad to read you're planning to go for higher levels, that's great. Here you will find tons of info and many experienced troopers willing to help.

Looking forrward to see your armor photos, congratulations. !!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 12:20 PM, Fox said:

Hi everyone, I'm new (obviously), been wanting realistic stormtrooper armor since I was a kid and finally took the plunge. Ordered a full commission from Mark a few weeks back and am anxiously awaiting it now. I live in Carlsbad, NM and will be joining Dewback Ridge Garrison once approved. Just wanted to check in and say "Hi", been stalking these boards for awhile trying to increase my knowledge base. Have ordered everything I can think of to be ready to troop and am looking forward to putting it all together and posting pictures for everyone's feedback. SUPER excited to join the ranks!

Welcome brother. I'll be ordering my armor soon. Kool garrison name.

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD! I, too, am a new recruit and starting to pull together all my build items. You are spot on with aiming for Centurion (as am I), and the fine folks here will be a TREMENDOUS help. I look forward to following your progress on a build thread, and working simultaneously on this journey to the Legion!

Caleb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1