TK90673 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA) (Locked due to inactivity)

jeddz

Looking good James, good luck on your approval. If I had any advice it would be to drop your biceps, there should be very little gap between them and the forearms. 

Looks like your missing a few photos also. 

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 2

Hi James, and thanks for your application!  Unfortunately, before proceeding we will need some additional photos, and there are a few items that will need to be addressed before we can move you along, sir!

1.  As per the CRL for Level 2, the Hovi tip screens must be of a wide mesh and not be recessed.

VBZYBWD.jpg?1  sxueLPu.jpg?2

2.  In the photo below, it does not appear that you have the"Han" snap on the chest plate.  Although this particular element is not a requirement for Level 2, we would like to see a pic of it for the review.

BHDW6Zs.jpg?1

Please post up a close up of the ab plates, including the ab-button plates.

jIIor5y.jpg?1

You have the basics nailed down for a Centurion set of armor here, James.  One thing I would suggest for that is to raise your ABS belt quite a bit.  As per the CRL for Level 3:

The top of the ABS belt shall sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical ab button panels

eQI7svg.jpg  8XAwYOf.jpg?1 Nvimd6R.jpg?1

You got this, sir.  Your build on this set of armor is awesome... just a few small fixes and a couple of photos and we will see that Expert Infantry badge under your name sooner than you think!

Thanks Joesph,

I have attached the 2 pics i think you need of ab buttons and the Han snap. I will have to adjust the Hovi mic tonight when i get home and will post that tonight.

I built the armor originally following steps for Centurion in the hope that getting there would be easier than having to go back and adjust a lot more things. Once this gets through intention is to go straight for Centurion. The belt actually usually sits high but the snaps have loosened over time, easy fix!

han snap.jpg

abs.jpg

Since you're aiming for centurion, there is an alignment issue i noticed with your belt. The ends of the ABS should line up with the edges of the canvas.

74680796_576228189853252_914192308021231

Its a small issue, but it was a little something that i missed on my armor and held up my centurion approval. 

Edited by Manbehindthemask

9 minutes ago, Manbehindthemask said:

Since you're aiming for centurion, there is an alignment issue i noticed with your belt. The ends of the ABS should line up with the edges of the canvas.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/XdlPhJW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/XdlPhJW">recomended change</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Its a small issue, but it was a little something that i missed on my armor and held up my centurion approval. 

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback, do you mean edge of belt (top & bottom) should be the same width as belt? 

If so it should just be a trimming fix, right?

8 minutes ago, Manbehindthemask said:

there is an alignment issue i noticed with your belt. The ends of the ABS should line up with the edges of the canvas.

Good eye, Ryan!    The right side needs of the canvas belt needs to be lowered a bit.

Oei8z6u.jpg

Although acceptable for Level 2, the ABS belt should be raised at least to the yellow line, but preferably the green one. 

MQsxKk4.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justjoseph63 said:

Good eye, Ryan!    The right side needs of the canvas belt needs to be lowered a bit.

Heh, been having trouble with my image hosting sites. Thank you for making a clearer pic!

2 minutes ago, Manbehindthemask said:

Heh, been having trouble with my image hosting sites.

Try imgur.com  It is AWESOME, easy and best of all free!:D

I have adjusted the hovi mics so that the mesh is no longer recessed and sits flush, also adjusted belt after feedback.

Let me know if there is anything else for this phase.

hovi.jpg

belt.jpg

14 minutes ago, jeddz said:

I have adjusted the hovi mics so that the mesh is no longer recessed and sits flush, also adjusted belt after feedback.

Let me know if there is anything else for this phase.

Hi James, your Belt looks great now, about the hovi tips, I think what Joseph was talking about recessed mesh was the type of mesh.

in the following phot you can see the mesh asked for high levels, it's a little wider in the spaces, not so bushy.

BLv-Y_sniPExrN7me4cz_v0Y3jwRiu1zX9-DISE5

Another correction you may need is the outer ring must be  pinted white.

Cheers

10 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi James, your Belt looks great now, about the hovi tips, I think what Joseph was talking about recessed mesh was the type of mesh.

in the following phot you can see the mesh asked for high levels, it's a little wider in the spaces, not so bushy.

BLv-Y_sniPExrN7me4cz_v0Y3jwRiu1zX9-DISE5

Another correction you may need is the outer ring must be  pinted white.

Cheers

thanks, have got some new mesh and will fix this weekend.

• Like 1

I have removed the old mesh and added new mesh that has a wider spacing as per request.

Let me know if there is anything else required to complete application.

hovi3.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jeddz said:

I have removed the old mesh and added new mesh that has a wider spacing as per request.

Let me know if there is anything else required to complete application.

As per the CRL for Basic approval, paint does not leave the teeth area brother. Last item before we can move on!

AA42MY5.jpg

s4AllTr.jpg?1

Hi james, just an easy fix, you can achieve it  with a little mineral spirits and a tooth pick, or if you have surgeon hand, you can superficially scrape  with a cutter.

:salute:

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction

• shashachu changed the title to TK90673 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (ATA) (Locked due to inactivity)
  • shashachu locked this topic