New ANTHOLOGY TK Crl

Parquette

Fellow brothers of the 501st Legion!

The Mandalorian first episode has been dropped today, and in all of the footage, it appears that the Anthology TK's are almost always wearing ANH lids. This is the standard TK in the show, with R1TK's serving more as backround.

Therefore, I would like to propose a new CRL specifically for the Mandalorian TK. I understand it's the same as an R1TK, but this is literally the same thing as having an ANH CRL and an ESB CRL. They are such minute differences. But never the less, they are seperate CRL's. So we need to make a new one for this TK. Check out the clip below.

(Also note the missing TD's in the shot: That should also be an option, as R1 did this in the Chirrut Imwe scene as well).

• Like 1

That is also the first thing i noticed.. The missing TD... <spoilers removed>

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Spoilers.

Also in team “not available in my region”.

Etiquette says give people time to see it before posting spoilers with out warning. Hard for this one given the long lead times for some regions but at least give a heads up in your post. 

Ideally leave out any spoilers unless 100% needed or I’ll be editing your post. 

6 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Also in team “not available in my region”.

Etiquette says give people time to see it before posting spoilers with out warning. Hard for this one given the long lead times for some regions but at least give a heads up in your post. 

Ideally leave out any spoilers unless 100% needed or I’ll be editing your post. 

My apologies, I tried to keep it spoiler free. I haven't seen the first episode either, the above clip and all the footage released was pinpointing to the above TK ensemble. 

3 hours ago, Parquette said:

My apologies, I tried to keep it spoiler free. I haven't seen the first episode either, the above clip and all the footage released was pinpointing to the above TK ensemble. 

This wasn’t aimed at you, more of a general reminder.  It was possibly a bit course as I’ve been spoilt multiple times today before I posted that. 

2 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

I can't wait for everyone to see this so that I can comment.  SO many things to discuss!  iYJVyMR.jpg?1

Long wait. Some regions are next year. But various sea captains are sailing at the moment nullifying some of that. 

• Like 1

Just referencing the clip above, and nothing else in the rest of the show -

• These Stormtroopers appear to be wearing R1TK style armor.
  • I personally can't tell if the ear rank bars, traps, and tears are OTTK or R1TK, but
  • Take a look at 0:27, 0:32-0:34, and 0:56-0:58 - I think those tube stripes are cut out, but it could just be the lighting.  Or maybe I just want them to be cut out, because I feel that R1 buckets should be worn with R1 armor. :glare:

3 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

But various sea captains are sailing at the moment nullifying some of that. 

Arrrhhhhhhh 

Bd6YOZa.jpg

• Like 1

This is a one minute long clip that's part of a 38mn long episode (that apparently you haven't seen), that's part of a 8 episodes series... My point is: let's stay measured, and wait for the whole thing to be out before starting to think about creating new CRLs everywhere.

Edited by The5thHorseman

Rather than a new CRL, it will likely just be a variation of the existing one.  Would really need to see a breakdown side by side to be sure.

• Like 2

Rather than a new CRL, it will likely just be a variation of the existing one.  Would really need to see a breakdown side by side to be sure.

Varying accessories or optional accessories and levels of “filth”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

I agree with Germain and Paul here, let's wait til the dust settles before starting a new CRL

Amen.

2 hours ago, ukswrath said:

I agree with Germain and Paul here, let's wait til the dust settles before starting a new CRL

I concur

1 hour ago, Frank75139 said:

Sounds like someone knows something we don’t know... lol emoji2958.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emoji broken btw. somehow the tapatalk-server spits out a Access denied for me (emoji is a tapatalk one since its hosted there)

Edited by masterx244

2 hours ago, masterx244 said:

emoji broken btw. somehow the tapatalk-server spits out a Access denied for me (emoji is a tapatalk one since its hosted there)

Emoji aren’t enabled/supported I’m afraid. There are some smilies you can use if you know the short code or use the menu above. If you type an emoji into the forum directly it won’t let you post. 

Tapatalk does it’s own thing but it’s not supported by us. 

Screen from first episode. Note the cut vents. We do not need a seperate CRL for the R1/Solo/Mando TKs outside of minor option updates to the main CRL unless there are major deviations. There is zero reason to add a ANH bucket to these TKs. 81b4e27001878289e723ace01cf83229.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk