TK-77712 Access Problem . Call for help

Bulldog44

Member husky68 (TK-77712) recently tried to update his email info and now says he is locked out and cannot access the forum. 

Can someone on the tech team investigate what might be the problem? Appreciate any help you can lend to get him back in action here. 

• Like 1

Thanks Brian.

I have limited access via Tapatalk but hard to use. Had a reply to PM from Chris ( themaninthesuitcase) but issue persists as of few hours ago.

I was trying to change my email to husky68.77712@gmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the migration to the legion server there has been some issues with email and spam rejection, the legion web team are looking into the issues as we speak, more updates to come.

We have just manually approved the email, please let us know if you can now gain access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:59 AM, Bulldog44 said:

Member husky68 (TK-77712) recently tried to update his email info and now says he is locked out and cannot access the forum.   (...)

THAT sounds sooo familiar to me. Thank you Brian for helping another FISD member in the same situation again.  :duim:

23 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Since the migration to the legion server there has been some issues with email and spam rejection, the legion web team are looking into the issues as we speak, more updates to come.

Yep, since that day, my only workaround for not missing any PMs here is to log on daily! Would be happy, if this issue could get fixed some day...  :icon_beg:

• Like 2