Scout Troopers in the Mandalorian...

Thrawndike bar

The new teaser trailer for the Mandalorian released recently and confirmed that there was scout troopers in it!  Upon closer inspection of the trailer, I noticed that the scout troopers were having a bit of a malfunction...

i2qXWK8.png

You can't see the rest of the costume, but the upside down knee pads are pretty noticeable. :shok:  The costume that I'm assuming was from the Mandalorian was displayed at SDCC.

zBEnoic.png

4RDRfCb.jpg

You can see the upside down knee pads in the first picture, as well a few other "malfunctions".  The knee pads were fixed in the second picture, but there is still that wonky cummerband and belt.  We can't see the scout's torso in the trailer, but hopefully it isn't like it was at SDCC... :icon_eek:

• Like 1

As I said on Pathfinders, LFL need to employ some 501st costume advisors on the payroll to check costumes before filming ;) 

• Like 3

Or maybe just maybe, they did it just to get the OCD pinging on all the 501st members. I wouldn’t put anything past Disney or Jon Favs wicked sense of humour lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Also remember that they are doing this with a much smaller budget than a feature film and using new techniques in filming and editing so that they can immediately see the shots. Because of this the filming is at a much faster pace and less time for the continuity checkers to do their work. Just be glad that John and Dave are giving us back some of the most iconic OT characters that we have all been asking for. 

How cool is it that they actually used a scout regardless if he has a knee plate wrong?

• Like 1