Suggesting a couple of TKC CRL Changes.

Aizenoso

Hello guys, I do come to suggest that the Belt photo from the TKC CRL could be updated, i mean, the photo looks actually bad, photoshopped buttons, grey boxes ... I think there is enough material from centurion level commanders that could be useful on updating some photos like that one. 

About the thermal detonator, I think there should be a couple of photos that clarify about the ROTJ/Ingame thermal detonator panel, for the people who want to build a centurion level TKC, they get the things clear.

Also, the helmet is trully beautiful on the CRL, but if there is a requirement of brow painted, maybe a photo of another helmet with that detail painted.

I think, those are easy things that could help people to see what the CRL requires for a higher level if they do want to build from start for a centurion level.

I hope I did explain clearly what I mean, like, english is not my mother tongue, maybe I misspelled something, sorry if that's the case.

Unfortunately there was supposed to be some images changed in the last round of TKC CRL updates which had been missed, some of these you have mentioned. 

Just remember the CRL's are made for base acceptance so a lot of the images would be what is required for basic approval, the text also needs to be followed, specifically for higher level approvals ;) 

This Visual Guide has been reviewed by the detachment staff and the LMO team and is certified for use as a minimum approval guideline for GMLs. GMLs are free to approve this costume type.

• This document is not intended to be a detailed how-to on costume construction; rather a visual guide to be used for 501st costume approval. Details on construction may be found on the respective costume detachment web forum.
  • Text descriptions are only one part of the guideline. GML's and costumers must consider both text and pictures (CRL and Reference) when reviewing the costume.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:17 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Unfortunately there was supposed to be some images changed in the last round of TKC CRL updates which had been missed, some of these you have mentioned. 

Just remember the CRL's are made for base acceptance so a lot of the images would be what is required for basic approval, the text also needs to be followed, specifically for higher level approvals ;) 

This Visual Guide has been reviewed by the detachment staff and the LMO team and is certified for use as a minimum approval guideline for GMLs. GMLs are free to approve this costume type.

• This document is not intended to be a detailed how-to on costume construction; rather a visual guide to be used for 501st costume approval. Details on construction may be found on the respective costume detachment web forum.
  • Text descriptions are only one part of the guideline. GML's and costumers must consider both text and pictures (CRL and Reference) when reviewing the costume.

Well, i see, i mean, there is pretty old photos, but, whatever.

I need help with one detail, is it possible to do the kidney-buttplate  conection like the original rotj, with no pure lineal border on sides to help with the abdomen separation?

Like seen in this image

fd3832e3a7497912493fc9183f9ff80e.jpg

On 11/5/2019 at 1:30 PM, Aizenoso said:

Is it possible to do the kidney-buttplate  conection like the original rotj, with no pure lineal border on sides to help with the abdomen separation?

Not sure what you mean "with no pure lineal border on sides"

With regards to higher level approval of any costume you could contact the Deployment Officers:

shashachu 

With Unquestioned Loyalty

Sha Sha Chu

TK-19233 "shashachu"

Senior Deployment Officer

TheSwede

Daniel Melin

TK-99665  "TheSwede"

Senior Deployment Officer

msouza