TK 37423 Reporting for Duty!

Hello! My Anovos ANH Stunt Trooper armor was approved on 10/23/2019 and it's my first costume for the 501st! I'm very excited to join the ranks of the 501st Legion and my local Dune Sea Garrison in Arizona. 

I ordered my Anovos kit on 12/27/2016 and my BB Day was 01/11/2018. I was slow going on getting my armor put together and it spent months at a time sitting on the back burner to life. I was finally able to get my armor completed  September of this year and submit my application to the 501st.

It is my intention to apply for EIB and Centurion status. 

A few thank yous:

Thank you @TK1636for inviting me into your home and helping me build my armor.

Thank you @ukswrath for your amazingly detailed build thread which I tried to follow closely as possible.

Thank you @justjoseph63for the flexible hand plates.

Thank you @T-Jayfor the E-11 Completion kit. (I still haven't finished my Doopy Doo's blaster kit however)

Thank you @TKittellfor the canvas belt.

Thank you @Darman for the neck seal and holster.

Thank you @FISD E-11 Reference Teamfor the fantastic E-11 build guide.

Thank you @gmrhodes13for the suggestions on how to get my armor up to EIB and Centurion standards.

Before:

o9YJUZo.jpg

After:

mkenliM.jpg

• Like 3

Way to go Eric!!!  :salute:  Fantastic to hear that you are aiming for Centurion, sir, and with that set of armor you are well on your way!  Hopefully there will plenty of trooping opportunities with the DSG for to show it off.  If you haven't had the chance to attend a troop yet as a handler, I have a thread that may help:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/39382-your-first-troop-a-few-tips/

If you have any questions, just let us know...   Now, time to get that EI application in! ;)

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, what a great day to become approved, was my birthday lol

Congrats Eric glad I could help, you should be a show in for EIB and Centurion! I'm going to the MS walk on the 2nd of November maybe I can meet you there so I can help you kit up.

Edited by TK1636

On 10/25/2019 at 11:52 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Way to go Eric!!!  :salute:  Fantastic to hear that you are aiming for Centurion, sir, and with that set of armor you are well on your way!  Hopefully there will plenty of trooping opportunities with the DSG for to show it off.  If you haven't had the chance to attend a troop yet as a handler, I have a thread that may help:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/39382-your-first-troop-a-few-tips/

If you have any questions, just let us know...   Now, time to get that EI application in! ;)

Thank you! I took a look at your thread, thank you for the tips. I'm not signed up for any troops yet but I hope to find one soon that fits my hectic schedule. In the mean time I'll get to work on my EI application!

On 10/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, what a great day to become approved, was my birthday lol

Thank you and Happy belated Birthday! 

On 10/26/2019 at 2:38 PM, TK1636 said:

Congrats Eric glad I could help, you should be a show in for EIB and Centurion! I'm going to the MS walk on the 2nd of November maybe I can meet you there so I can help you kit up.

Thank you! As of right now I have to work on the 2nd and I haven't been able to find someone to cover my shift. I'm still working on it and hoping I can make it to the MS walk.

Welcome!!! It’s a great feeling u are among our ranks !!! Let’s make it grow !!! Ur on the BEST DETACHMENT & your armor looks great !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratz to you!  Don't worry about how long it took you... I got you beat.  I ordered mine back in 2005 and finally got mine completed this past June.  It's part of your journey.  Now the fun begins!!   Welcome aboard!

• Like 1