Heston 3D Props- BEWARE

Heston has not only closed his Etsy shop but lied about it and his “production” schedule to bilk a couple of us out of a few hundred dollars.  Not returning messages, he’s gone.  
Suggest if any of you have outstanding orders, file claims now w Etsy and/or PayPal. 

Promise the world and supply nothing, it's sad to see this happening again, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spada Rosso said:

Heston has not only closed his Etsy shop but lied about it and his “production” schedule to bilk a couple of us out of a few hundred dollars.  Not returning messages, he’s gone.  
Suggest if any of you have outstanding orders, file claims now w Etsy and/or PayPal. 

Wow that sux, sorry to hear this Joe

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this. As recently as this past summer I ordered (and received) a fully assembled SE-44C FO Officer's blaster from him, and for what I think is a good price. But I had heard that he was becoming unreliable, so I guess I'm not terribly surprised. 

Seems that in this hobby, vendors who remain consistent over the long term in terms of both their solvency and trustworthy are the exception as opposed to the rule.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, ukswrath said:

Wow that sux, sorry to hear this Joe

No worries, I’ll get my scratch back. Rather have had the blasters of course. 
Any recommendations for another builder ?   Looking for the SE-44 sidearm now. TIA. 

Edited by Spada Rosso