Aidan's FO TK Build

My build thread is likely going to be very similar to JT's, though I didn't capture as many pictures. Check JT's thread here: 

Main info:

Armor - Back Stage Props

Helmet - Anovos (The Last Jedi)

Gaskets - GeekyPink 

Gloves - Endor Props

Boots - TK Boots (For now, using ANH boots as they are permitted for Level 1 approval. May get actual FO TK boots down the line)

Belt - JAFO

I started this thread a bit late. Right now, I have done the initial rough trim of all parts, leaving only 1mm or so of material from the line. My next step is to sand everything down to the finish line and smooth it, then I can start with assembly. 

Here is JT and all the kits, there were more parts in the room to the right and some sorted kits in the hallway to the left. We basically sorted the pieces and then started sorting them into separate kits for other members to pick up. Took 4 hours, FUN! 

uYCzYyG.jpg

The first parts I did were the legs. I was able to do all trimming with just lexan scissors. The extra/flashing material is mostly thin, the armor pieces themselves feel durable. I did all the leg pieces in about 2 hours:

KsJQCWt.jpg

N1FT6Bm.jpg

Next up I did all the arm pieces. I did these the night after the leg pieces, it took another two hours:

XlEUCzA.jpg

xtGYafB.jpg

Finally, just last night, I did all the remaining pieces. Sadly I don't have pictures of this, but I did do a Facebook live stream and the videos are public, so you can check them out over at www.facebook.com/aidanblake ! 

All told, it took me about 5-6 hours to rough trim all the parts. Next up will be sanding the parts down to a nice smooth edge!

• Like 1

Looks like BSP have attempted to emulate the indentation on the front of the hand plates, its a step in the right direction.

Good progress Aidan, keep it up.