replaced

I really like the work you did to re position your mannequin. Nice job there. If it’s not too late, for accuracy, you could flip your biceps around as they appear to be on upside down. 

• Like 2

I have removed that video boys thank you for pointing me in the right direction ,the biceps will be corrected today ,i cant believe i made such a simple mistake by the time i got to to the biceps i had been suiting him up for about six hours,  between splitting the under Armour and pop riveting everything into place .     Yes he is lean as was the previous owner hence the fact i never had it on , if i had i would have got the biceps right, i will drop the head slightly also and re post the finished result ,thank you for your help .ps i cant believe  i done that ,i have idolized the Stormtrooper Armour for forty years , this is one of the reasons i joined whitearmour i would appreciate your feedback on my steel e11 blaster the second love of my life .Graeme

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RoCKo said:

Video seems to be deleted....

He did mention he was making some corrections and will possibly post a new video.

Sorry i had to cut out my mistake thanks for your advice he is in my office and i have had an amazing response there are people in and out of the office and everyone wants to have their picture taken new video going up now  and i will do my E11 next . Graeme