Tuomas TFA-build (KB)

Wyrkk

Far too early build thread but lets go!

My KB kit is coming in early december but today I got my Anovos standard line helmet from BBTS.

So excited about this project. I decided to build Jakku version and before my kit arrives is good time to finish F-11D heavy blaster.

nRJ3Z8s.jpg

eNhvdC3.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats on starting your journey to join the First Order. Here’s hoping KB’s pallet of abs arrives sooner than expected so you can get underway.

Looking forward to another FOTK build thread. Be sure to shout out if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Looks like you already have some work to do, get stuck into that F-11D
Good luck on your journey to becoming a Stormtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking forward to your build Tuomas :popcorn:

While you're waiting we encourage you to visit the other completed or on-going build threads for reference.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help   

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Great to see KB’s pallet of abs arrive early! Here’s hoping your kit arrives sooner than you hoped emoji16.png

I saw that also!! I'm so hyped for this!

13 minutes ago, Krisko720 said:

I’m right behind you! Just got my helmet too and waiting until January or so for my blaster kits to come in.. looking forward to trying to keep up with you.

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Good luck Chris! There is never too much Stormtroopers :salute:

Edited by Wyrkk

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2019 at 3:31 AM, Anzo said:

Best of luck. Rooting for you!

Thank you AJ! :salute:

--

Some progress. I got a tracking number at monday! BBB day coming soon!

• 4 weeks later...

BBB DAY!! Some reason my package was stuck in Sweden over 2 weeks but finally it is here!

zaEg9r4.jpg

I think that my detonator is missing... So much plastic but I hope all other parts are here :D

E98cgwK.jpg

• Like 2

BBB DAY!! Some reason my package was stuck in Sweden over 2 weeks but finally it is here!
zaEg9r4.jpg&key=143bccb17618c350fe292be0214b0c15c0143644060d66ebf0c8acfc14ad464d

I think that my detonator is missing... So much plastic but I hope all other parts are here 
E98cgwK.jpg&key=209870ed789072f9b672e0d5e575554ae059f74cec07d3f8e5fd545fbe51d653

And so the journey begins!

Good luck, enjoy it, and be sure to shout out if you have ANY questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Tony and others! And sorry I haven't answered your nice messages.

Earlier this year my work put me a very close to total burnout and the recovery for that took some time. So there is no notable progress. Some trimming work has been done. 

I changed my work site so now everything is perfect!

Last few weeks I'm studied a lot of build threads. Oh boy I love that feeling when I am again full of power to learn new things and especially this FOTK stuff. I'm gonna start this build soon and I keep your up to date on my progress!

-Tuomas

Edited by Wyrkk

2 hours ago, Wyrkk said:

Hi Tony and others! And sorry I haven't answered your nice messages.

Earlier this year my work put me a very close to total burnout and the recovery for that took some time. So there is no notable progress. Some trimming work has been done. 

I changed my work site so now everything is perfect!

Last few weeks I'm studied a lot of build threads. Oh boy I love that feeling when I am again full of power to learn new things and especially this FOTK stuff. I'm gonna start this build soon and I keep your up to date on my progress!

-Tuomas

No worries Tuomas thanks for the update. If there's anything we can do to please let us know.

FISD Staff

• Like 2