TK-14627 Requesting EIB Status ANH Stunt (RWA) (946)

Jamie Kingston

UKG / 501st - TK14627 - ANH Stunt TK

Casperiser

UKG Armourer - CableGuy (Daniel Branton)

RWA Armour (2mm ABS Capped), helmet, belt, neck seal

RS Propmaster supplied boots, blaster

5' 10" height

12 stone weight

LWimWcK.jpg

6PjvUew.jpg

auWbW5d.jpg

Wh97FXu.jpg

Zhbj738.jpg

FCjMNt7.jpg

dpuwfmu.jpg

2turFal.jpg

ZMrXGQG.jpg

Igap2O4.jpg

kteMX8d.jpg

SlDpx3W.jpg

psIUE9u.jpg

nglhALT.jpg?1

7ZEUnbg.jpg

3WXinS8.jpg

nYnP6dZ.jpg

RQ2wEeu.jpg

EyawWuh.jpg

ojJfllK.jpg

rimYPoA.jpg

i3ZgZ3H.jpg

aosPnsD.jpg

dVin743.jpg

cBDhYTG.jpg

Q4MTe2i.jpg

zpz9jF9.jpg

D71jc2L.jpg

S2NqMwI.jpg

WAxhkCf.jpg

vPOIspC.jpg

9xHrw54.jpg

BjYCQq2.jpg

LSo98a3.jpg

SAnrquV.jpg

wpW903p.jpg

6Vgwuto.jpg

6hYvswF.jpg

cgSBrMZ.jpg

tLoE1pb.jpg

kyG8xNv.jpg

Bj2BqG1.jpg

cI0uVbU.jpg

4tSBGLv.jpg

X5R31Nd.jpg

6Ik347g.jpg

Pb5erO6.jpg

Mo3SFcY.jpg

cDsEqLi.jpg

drcGSWp.jpg

z0R8838.jpg

1xyXJNm.jpg

mF4f4jr.jpg

DyXd2Jk.jpg

fjTsPwd.jpg

4Ho1uH3.jpg

oGXqMfP.jpg

euUiQjE.jpg

xGi7n3H.jpg

FzHmUTe.jpg

YYDf1rI.jpg

XGFu6Jn.jpg

4KkD4oq.jpg

7AOe8bC.jpg

yAeaRSJ.jpg

cdaJOgj.jpg

nUx8ZPS.jpg

sXNisJn.jpg

Gm7BWct.jpg

knq1Mk6.jpg

3laqpDS.jpg

mKzkOYh.jpg

Y5bqHW9.jpg

YyubrhY.jpg

ZkKvi9d.jpg

KkhXGQY.jpg

10APuAB.jpg

SRNt4kT.jpg

S24WjlA.jpg

SxAFgQS.jpg

3GNbtC8.jpg

bhNlXPG.jpg

t4MA2SH.jpg

UG9znSo.jpg

yjbctiw.jpg

GDJuE4P.jpg

NJE3hR2.jpg

uVAPZG6.jpg

7y5iHfu.jpg

Pk0NL0M.jpg

emWg7F7.jpg

FfXSpqa.jpg

vzv7U3f.jpg

KdgxMF0.jpg

alEYq0I.jpg

Pk6xYk8.jpg

mN58lgu.jpg

jnVdDC4.jpg

ecL6BLg.jpg

Edited by Casperiser
additional pics

Hi Jamie, and thank you for your Expert Infantry application!  In the following review I will be going over a few items pertaining to your current submission, as well as those that will be required for Centurion level should you choose to apply.  (Trust me, with this brilliant set of RWA armor you should)!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Let me preface this by saying that your paint job on this bucket is phenomenal!  Nice tight lines and lots of attention to details... two enthusiastic thumbs up!  I also certainly appreciate the fact that you have gone above and beyond in correcting the issues mentioned in your other thread.  This shows that you have serious dedication, and we have taken notice!

There are a few issues, but none are deal breakers for level 3, per se...  just honest suggestions to make this armor look it's best.

The first is the placement of your ears.  In a perfect world all the ear screws should line up with the angle of the rear of the trap right above them.  If you feel ambitious, you could move the bottoms back a bit and still not expose the existing holes.

Reference images

g2aTgaD.jpg?1     1VeQFxj.jpg?3      5x3wEIZ.jpg?1  tiRMLp9.jpg?1

Next up, your tube stripes look a bit longer than usual.  It may be the photo, but as mentioned in the CRLs "The fall of the tube tops ideally lean toward the front" as shown with the green one below.  The edges are also a bit blurry, and should be sharper.

n4sCwTu.jpg

Reference images

Qqn3mJF.jpg?1  A7KK5HH.jpg?1  02rbV8W.jpg?1

This is more of a comfort issue, but you may want to think about spending 30 seconds with a Dremel tool and remove the sharp point on the thigh.  This way it won't poke into you while walking or snag on your under suit.

LaHg4Qf.jpg

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

I noticed that after your initial photos that you removed the return edges from the bottoms of your shoulder bells.  HUZZAH!  While this allows them to ride much closer to your biceps, the gaps between those and your chest/back plate should be more evened out in the front and back.

anFnAa7.jpg   dyOIv2b.jpg?1

y2Yu9ND.jpg?2   BbwCVz6.jpg?1

Although the wrist opening shown below on the left is absolute textbook, the one pictured on the right could use 5 seconds with a Dremel to remove the last remnants of the return edges in the hump.  Yeah, it's a small thing, but for level 3 it's the Devil in the details.

Reference image

O9jpdFY.jpg?3     Qh866BU.jpg?2              9gILIy0.jpg?1

Your left ab/kidney connection is perfect in the photo from your other thread (photo 1), but the ones from this thread (photos 2 and 3) show small gaps.  These will need to disappear for level 3, which I'm sure is just a matter of tightening your belt!

HRVozO5.jpg?2  C7CrCwr.jpg   kLDbmse.jpg

Reference images

BLj34V4.jpg?2   lqd442s.jpg?3

The CRL for level 3 states that the canvas belt "...must be firm/sturdy in appearance.  No creasing or sagging".  I recommend tightening it up to eliminate the creases.

K0rL90n.jpg

Reference images

W0hEyhz.png?1   ttBPdbB.jpg?1  CrCF6ty.jpg?1 

Lastly, a super easy fix, sir.  Again, as per the CRL, the edges of the drop boxes need to line up with the outside edges of the ABS ammo belt.  As Glen mentioned, a dab of E-6000 on the inside straps should do the trick!

Reference images

YuXZCvy.jpg?1   HQ4z1sr.jpg?1     g5Flxun.png?1 YezRm2m.jpg?2

As I mentioned before, you did a spectacular job on this build, Jamie!  Just a few small issues to deal with, and then I expect to see your Centurion submission VERY soon!  Until then, get out there and make the UKG proud as it's newest EIB recipient!

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-14627 Requesting EIB Status ANH Stunt (RWA) (946)

Hi guys,

just done some further mods as requested prior to Centurian application, how do these look?

0C8rr05.jpg

Urxhpeg.jpg

G4OxEnA.jpg

tvfJDHh.jpg

0vyW4ci.jpg

RxOrcK4.jpg

Ive also now done the belt, ie tightened it up with additional velcro and glued the drop boxes in the correct position. 

So i think apart from dressing issues, its now just the helmet to have a go at.

Jamie