[Spoiler Alert]The Rise of Skywalker final trailer, Go no further if you dont wish to view It

Sly11

Major plot spoilers:

1. We will all watch it.

2. Most of us will enjoy it and watch it again.

3. There will be a few parts some people may not like, and they will wingh about it forever

4. Star Wars will live on, and the Legion will keep going, 'cause it's just that cool.

• Like 14

Major plot spoilers:
1. We will all watch it.
2. Most of us will enjoy it and watch it again.
3. There will be a few parts some people may not like, and they will wingh about it forever
4. Star Wars will live on, and the Legion will keep going, 'cause it's just that cool.

Thanks for ruining it for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I like the most about watching new Star Wars trailers:

- it brings back the excitement of a child at Christmas

- the Lucasfilm Ltd. logo appears and expectations rise

- the music, the pictures and the sounds make you feel home

- tears of joy

- and finally goose bumps all over :D

Sometimes a trailer can cause more fascination, than the whole movie itself.

Let's hope it will be different with this (last?) episode...

• Like 3

I agree with everything you have all said. I watched the trailer, I felt emotions, and I am so excited and saddened it will be the last of the Skywalker series.

• Like 3

This trailer was the one that finally got me hyped for it!  Hoping for a Kylo redemption arc personally.  Neat to see Endor again.

• Like 1

Nice Trailer, not more ;)

The movie will be awesome regarding scenes, art and pictures. But my expectation after the last two episodes (especially the last one) is, that this movie will not bring the story to an end that I could call star warsy or that will correct the disaster from Episode VIII ;)

Don't missunderstand me. I look forward to see this movie like all other episodes in cinema with the same friends since Epsiode VII and Rogue One on the big screen. But I expect absolutely nothing. So this movie could only get better ;)

Regarding the last Trailer, I did not feel anything. Not even goose bumps.

In comparison, I saw the "Mandalorian"-Trailer this week. This Trailer has much more Star Wars feeling than the last two Saga movies together including goose bumps. :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Schmetterhemd said:

Nice Trailer, not more ;)

The movie will be awesome regarding scenes, art and pictures. But my expectation after the last two episodes (especially the last one) is, that this movie will not bring the story to an end that I could call star warsy or that will correct the disaster from Episode VIII ;)

Don't missunderstand me. I look forward to see this movie like all other episodes in cinema with the same friends since Epsiode VII and Rogue One on the big screen. But I expect absolutely nothing. So this movie could only get better ;)

Regarding the last Trailer, I did not feel anything. Not even goose bumps.

In comparison, I saw the "Mandalorian"-Trailer this week. This Trailer has much more Star Wars feeling than the last two Saga movies together including goose bumps. :)

Same here!

I'm hoping this wraps up the end of not just this trilogy but also brings all the movies together, sounds like that is exactly what JJ is trying to do.

Will everyone be happy with the movie and how it ends, well NO we aren't the writers or directors, what will be will be, enjoy or don't but if nothing else lets not TROLL after we've seen it, no matter how we feel, it's a movie, make believe, although many of us wish it was so much more ;) 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

2 viewings so far and definitley picked up on a few more details the second time around.

I personally enjoyed the move, the pace was good the Easter eggs abundant, and although there could always be more to some of the story line, I give it an 8 out of 10

• Like 1

Was getting into first hour then walked out. Reason for walking out....3 smeg-heads behind me kept talking; "this" is going to happen, "see this happens next".

After asking them to stop talking 3x I had enough and walked out. Will try to see it again. But from what I saw in the first hour had me captivated

Edited by Blaster68

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie two times. It is a nice blockbuster to have some fun. Not more unfortunately. The movie had to fix the missing red line within the whole trilogy. But this was unpossible. Not J.J.'s fault.

We are left with more questions than answers. The movie, especially as the last of a trilogiy, should answer most of the questions the two predecessors brought up. This is not the case.

One question for example is, why takes Rey the name Skywalker at the end of the movie although Luke told her and us that it does not matter where you come from? So why not taking her real name Palpatine?

In real I would have done the same, but for the "message" this was incoherent.

Edited by Schmetterhemd