Casperiser requesting Pre Approval Review (RWA)

Casperiser

Jamie Kingston

UKG / 501st - TK14627 (Cleared) - ANH Stunt TK

UKG Armourer - CableGuy (Daniel Branton)

RWA Armour (2mm ABS Capped), helmet, belt, neck seal

RS Propmaster supplied boots, blaster

5' 10" height

12 stone weight

Guys - here are some pics of my Stunt ANH TK which has just been cleared with the UKG. I'd really like to explore what i now need to do to get me to EIB or Centurian level although not entirely sure how to do that. Can someone advise what i need to do next please and then how i should progress.

Thanks in advance.

rFJxjzA.jpg

wtvYdUx.jpg

lLDePy6.jpg

tXCH4Tq.jpg

hwyVpP6.jpg

8r5LXGC.jpg

zpUd8uH.jpg

sPOEgcC.jpg

sS7HGni.jpg

nglhALT.jpg

u6XUGHA.jpg

HQnUiny.jpg

HDbsxKt.jpg

ABg5QI1.jpg

DMJLi9F.jpg

67dUAHV.jpg

QITaf70.jpg

dt1ymib.jpg

Ektx3i6.jpg

bI1dhTh.jpg

RGTo1v5.jpg

BhChveJ.jpg

GdPncAH.jpg

9K9miDm.jpg

yabrBNB.jpg

U0iTwDD.jpg

6YPZMd8.jpg

u3WDGAT.jpg

dgnMgdh.jpg

APlGAUr.jpg

ftzTHUv.jpg

0CeJdSR.jpg

lcUREbm.jpg

Z10TGwv.jpg

EZP9bpx.jpg

5XRtASb.jpg

g5xJUsv.jpg

GLQNJMR.jpg

56lX6DB.jpg

pwK4TsP.jpg

3kNDceE.jpg

2xDRaRX.jpg

F5bN5N7.jpg

w2wyata.jpg

4BhlUhC.jpg

3oheV73.jpg

tg3wRFH.jpg

EDXvx30.jpg

INwqyHg.jpg

Edited by Casperiser

Online image host free such as Imgur, create an account, upload the images and then copy and paste them directly into your post

NOTE not that I think you'll need pre approval with Daniel's @CableGuyhelping hand ;) 

Good luck

• Like 1

Thanks mate, what do I need to do now? I wanted to try to get Centurian? I’m really a bit clueless on the process?

Hey bud!

Looking awesome!

Next step - post in the Advanced Tactics section to get your EIB review underway. You’ll find the list of required photos and information there.

Keep up the great work.

Dan

49 minutes ago, Casperiser said:

Thanks mate, what do I need to do now? I wanted to try to get Centurian? I’m really a bit clueless on the process?

Once you have your TK ID  you can apply for EIB  Expert Infantry Badge befor you go for Centurion.

This link can be usefull.  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/95-expert-infantryman-program/

In this section you can review approved EIB applications and take some ideas what you must post and the common issues.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Heres another usefull info I have copied from the  Detachment 's Newsletter

So what exactly are EIB (Expert Infantry Badge) and Centurion levels?

These programs were designed for those who choose to take their armor above and beyond the minimum requirements for basic 501st Legion approval.  It gives you the chance to show a level of dedication and pride that takes your armor closer to being as "screen accurate" as possible, without as much extra work as you may realize!

It also works on giving a better look to the Legion as an entity, and you can bet others will take notice of your hard work.  The 501st has a list of detailed requirements for Basic approval, (level 1), EIB, (level 2) and Centurion, (level 3) which can be found here in the Costume Reference Library, (CRL http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Here are a few of the questions people may be wondering about:  

1.  "I am a (tall/short/heavy/thin) Trooper.  Can I still apply?  Of course!  These programs are open and encouraged for all sizes of TKs, as long as the costume is correct and meets the guidelines.  There are many specific build tutorials to every option, as well as a vast network of fellow TKs on the FISD to help you out and offer suggestions.

2.  "How much extra will I have to pay for extra items"?  The cost is actually quite reasonable, considering the few extra supplies you will need, which are listed in the requirements area.  While it may run you a little more to implement these additions to your costume, they will go a long way to improving accuracy.  All needed items can be found for sale on this thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/16-ongoing-sales-project-orders/

While blasters are not required for basic approval, for EIB and Centurion levels they are, and may need upgrades (also listed in the CRL).

3.  "I haven't even got my kit yet, is it too early to start planning"?  Actually, aiming for Centurion is easiest to do right out of the box.

4.  "I have my basic TK approval, can I still get in these programs"?  In a word... absolutely!  

5.  "Are there any "perks" to this extra work and cost"?  Besides knowing that you have a great looking set of armor, the 501st and FISD believes you should be deservedly recognized for your achievement(s), and allows you to wear the appropriate embroidered "rocker" badge of rank (available for a very minimum cost) on your shirt, helmet bag, etc., as well as rank decals to put on your armor bin.  You will also have access to select "challenge coin" runs, receive (free) a cool certificate for your new rank, and have your title posted below your name in your FISD signature.  Plus, once you reach these levels, you will have the extra knowledge to help out those who are looking to apply as well.

6.  "Is it hard to apply, and what happens then"?   After basic approval, all you do is make sure your armor is up to the standards set forth in the CRL, post a thread with the required photos in the appropriate area (see below), and wait a bit for the D.O.s (Deployment Officers) to address it. (Hint:  Studying other people's threads before you submit can be a GREAT help).  These are also listed on the main page of the FISD site.  While waiting for approval, you will get some comments from others who will offer suggestions and constructive advice to help you out.  If you should need any changes, the DOs will let you know, so you can adjust accordingly.  Don't be dismayed if you do need changes... it's all for your benefit!   After you are approved for EIB, then you can submit for Centurion.  

EIB  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Centurion  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

Just remember that the FISD is here to help you every step of the way with whatever other questions you may have, but if you can't seem to find what you are looking for in your research, just ask away here on the forum.

hope this can help.

cheers

Edited by TKSpartan
add info
  • Like 1