jaxninja

From Pilot to FO TK

Hello!

501st TIE Pilot here. I had been wanting to to a TK eventually, and after finding an open spot on a KB group buy I have my First Order TK kit on the way! Excited to start the build process soon

• Like 5

Congrats on starting your journey to join the First Order.

Look forward to your build. You’ll find plenty of great advice here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Congrats on starting your journey to join the First Order.

Look forward to your build. You’ll find plenty of great advice here.

Thanks! I was actually just looking at your belt kit thread :laugh1:

• Like 1

Hey Kevin welcome to the FISD. Looking forward to your build. While you're waiting for your armor have a look at some FOTK build threads in the build thread section. There you'll get an idea of the tools and materials you'll need to complete your task. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/194-tlj-stormtrooper/

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with the build

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited to finally be doing a TK build. As much as I love being a pilot and, you know, being able to sit down, I'm really looking forward to the more "iconic" look. One can only be mistakenly called Vader so often :laugh1:

• Like 3

Welcome and congrats on your purchase.  Looking forward to your build! 

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD.  While being able to sit easily is great - there is nothing like hanging in white armor with your mates :salute:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Kevin, looking forward to your build thread and for you becoming one of us.

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD. Like others have stated, there is lots of great information on these boards. Have fun on your TK build. 

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD

• Like 1

Thanks again! Got my boots and gloves from Imperial Boots shockingly fast already (got them in before they sent me the shipped receipt, i think 5 days from when I ordered lol). Just waiting on the armor now and away I go!

• Like 1

Thanks again! Got my boots and gloves from Imperial Boots shockingly fast already (got them in before they sent me the shipped receipt, i think 5 days from when I ordered lol). Just waiting on the armor now and away I go!

Vincent and Francois run a tight ship! If you hit the wave at the right time fast shipping is guaranteed. Glad you got them!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Vincent and Francois run a tight ship! If you hit the wave at the right time fast shipping is guaranteed. Glad you got them!

Yeah, I was *very* confused why I was getting a package so quickly :laugh1:. I didn't expect it to be until next month, but was pleasantly surprised! Just doing my build thread studying now while waiting for the armor to show up

• Like 1

Yeah, I was *very* confused why I was getting a package so quickly :laugh1:. I didn't expect it to be until next month, but was pleasantly surprised! Just doing my build thread studying now while waiting for the armor to show up

Start of December will come around in no time. Definitely time to research, decide how you’re going to rig, and acquire all the materials required.

Shout out if you have any questions.

24 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Start of December will come around in no time. Definitely time to research, decide how you’re going to rig, and acquire all the materials required.

Shout out if you have any questions.

Yeah, I am going all out and going for Centurion so I'm mostly trying to verify how to build as accurately as possible the first time so I don't have to go back and re-do anything. It's quite daunting... I'm used to mostly just having soft parts and a helmet and chest armor to deal with... what's with all this full body stuff? :laugh1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaxninja said:

Yeah, I am going all out and going for Centurion so I'm mostly trying to verify how to build as accurately as possible the first time so I don't have to go back and re-do anything. It's quite daunting... I'm used to mostly just having soft parts and a helmet and chest armor to deal with... what's with all this full body stuff? :laugh1:

Fantastic to hear you have full intentions for Centurion Kevin, we are currently working on the CRL to make it easier to understand and to tidy up a few grey areas and inaccuracies.

Ask as many questions as you need, we are here to help.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to FISD.

From Air to the Ground, welcome to the white armor troopers

Welcome! For Centurion you’ll need rubber gaskets, is highly recommend getting some fabric ones for general wear though because they will be more breathable, but it’s all up to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk