Wardrobe Malfunctions in ESB

masterx244

Not sure if those 2 Failures were posted here already since google and/or forum search refuses to work in that regard. Found the first one while searching for a different one already known (the falling off shoulder bell one when Han gets carbonized). Second one was spotted on a casual watchthrough

20191019_225129.jpg

20191019_225656.jpg

Edited by masterx244
Folder change at hosting of images
  • Like 1

Yes there are quite a few in ESB, check out the guy in the middle with his drop boxes ;) 

It appeared they did away with the bicep hooks so many dropped lower than seen in ANH, quite a few rotated too.

There is also the guy on the lower left with his shoulder dropping away from his shoulder strap.

ESBtroops%20and%20lobot.jpg

I started a thread on Stormtrooper Oddities to see what else people noticed 

Check out the guy on the lower right at 21 seconds

Soulder.JPG

Whats wrong on that one?

The helmet is half way up his head. ;-)

When the two troopers throw Han into the prison cell, Harrison’s arm catches the trooper’s lid and sends it half way up his head. The trooper walks out with it that way. Lol

I don't have a picture of it but last night we were watching the Free Form Galaxy's Edge special and we noticed when they were talking to John Boyega about the Rise of the Resistance ride and filming his part there is a clip that is supposed to be of him and the FOTK's but it is actually a clip of OTTK's. Even my 9yo noticed and laughed about it.

• 1 month later...
One of my favourites...

16f3d656f55b99a989894158143c8262.jpg&key=d3c1a40c105b34cf338ab1e5fc2d607a06837cea54a2b5f83418cb0cfbb3ab61

I literally saw this one with the almost-off helmet for the first time about an hour ago. Funny how paying attention to tiny details here on FISD has opened my eyes to wardrobe malfunctions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Once you wore Armor it gets another level of worse since you know how the stuff holds together. You can literally see which part must have broken off inside for that fail. (that one belly gap, was obvious once you knew how the strapping was done back then)

• 1 month later...