RS Commission Suitup Help needed

masterx244

Hello

Finally had my BBB Day today. On the first test fit of the Armor i had 2 spots causing troubles:

1) With positioning the Thigs in a way that they don't slip too far down

2) Getting the Biceps pieces to stay where they should.

Thanks for some Pointers

Pics would help. In regards to your biceps, without pics I'd suggest looking into the hook method.

You attach elastic across the inside of the low side of the shoulder bell and install an ABS hook on the bicep.

The hook gets attached to the elastic when suited up and keeps it in place.f28ba1634e6b3a056c09f62d52acb6c1.jpg9efc2be31d930b9013d67980ebb43784.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Images would definitely help, you could also do some ground work and have a look through others build threads as to how they positioned their armor ;) 

Hiya Tom

RS stopped connecting their shoulder bells to biceps for commissions a little while back. To keep your arms looking neat, I’d suggest using elastic strapping between the shoulder bell and bicep. This will keep your biceps from twisting and/or dropping. You’ll see this method in the vast majority of builds.

The ABS hook method isn’t very common as it was very rarely seen on screen. Han is the only example of this i can think of.

Regarding the thighs, do you have a waist belt for under your armour? Most folks make elastic ‘loops’ for the top of their thighs, then feed a regular belt through the loops.

Here’s an old example of me kitting up using this method.

:-)
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Hiya Tom

Regarding the thighs, do you have a waist belt for under your armour? Most folks make elastic ‘loops’ for the top of their thighs, then feed a regular belt through the loops.

Thigs have a loop preinstalled and a belt is included, too. Issue for me is on the positioning with that method. That has to wait until friday though. No chance for another suitup earlier (evenings blocked)

Thigs have a loop preinstalled and a belt is included, too. Issue for me is on the positioning with that method. That has to wait until friday though. No chance for another suitup earlier (evenings blocked)

No worries. You might just have to adjust the loops a little. :-)

Found out why my arm movement was limited. Biceps wasn't pushed under the shoulder bell. RS bells are pulled together with elastic at the bottom end => without holding open the biceps refuses to go in.

Also: Had to resort to "site:whitearmor.net" google prefix since the site search refused to give me usable results on the issue which biceps is left or right. Found it instantly with the google search

Found out why my arm movement was limited. Biceps wasn't pushed under the shoulder bell. RS bells are pulled together with elastic at the bottom end => without holding open the biceps refuses to go in.
Also: Had to resort to "site:whitearmor.net" google prefix since the site search refused to give me usable results on the issue which biceps is left or right. Found it instantly with the google search

We’d have helped you with that, buddy.

If you want to post some pictures and questions, the FISD is here to help. :-)

50 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

We’d have helped you with that, buddy.

If you want to post some pictures and questions, the FISD is here to help. :-)

Your video contained the missing pointers for the biceps below shoulder part issue

• Like 1