Jump to content
Panzer

Panzer's ANH TK Build Thread

Recommended Posts

Any tips for spacing between the chest plate and ab section? have the middle built and was going to tape the front and back together while wearing to see where I should attach the snaps.

 

Just trying to ensure spacing over the middlen section is correct. I looked at photos so have a rough idea but thought I'd ask anyhow.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Any tips for spacing between the chest plate and ab section? have the middle built and was going to tape the front and back together while wearing to see where I should attach the snaps.

 

Just trying to ensure spacing over the middlen section is correct. I looked at photos so have a rough idea but thought I'd ask anyhow.

Thanks

 

That will depend on your body shape. The cod should fit quite snug to your crotch area. The chest plate will sit with the neck line up around your neck seal.

 

4e2950d06bb16f518c925d9e477384ed.jpg

 

The chest/ab overlap will then be determined.

 

Regarding the helmet, I’ve looked back at earlier pictures and can see the right ear on the left hand side. If you have more pics I can advise more thoroughly on the helmet. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I added snap plates pretty much like the image I supplied previously, then used adjuster brackets on the elastic so I could adjust to get the right look ;) 

 

255626-front.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I added snap plates pretty much like the image I supplied previously, then used adjuster brackets on the elastic so I could adjust to get the right look ;) 

 

255626-front.jpg

 

 

that's a great idea. was looking for something like that for the exact reason. thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CableGuy said:

 

That will depend on your body shape. The cod should fit quite snug to your crotch area. The chest plate will sit with the neck line up around your neck seal.

 

4e2950d06bb16f518c925d9e477384ed.jpg

 

The chest/ab overlap will then be determined.

 

Regarding the helmet, I’ve looked back at earlier pictures and can see the right ear on the left hand side. If you have more pics I can advise more thoroughly on the helmet. :-)

I'll have a look. I built it with the guy that made the actual RT-Mod kit so would presume he put them on correctly. haha. That would be a bummer but fixable I guess. thanks again for the tips.

Edited by Panzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Panzer said:

 I built it with the guy that made the actual RT-Mod kit so would presume he put them on correctly. haha. 

Haha indeed. :D The ears are not fitted to the correct sides.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...