Panzer's ANH TK Build Thread

Any tips for spacing between the chest plate and ab section? have the middle built and was going to tape the front and back together while wearing to see where I should attach the snaps.

Just trying to ensure spacing over the middlen section is correct. I looked at photos so have a rough idea but thought I'd ask anyhow.

Thanks

Any tips for spacing between the chest plate and ab section? have the middle built and was going to tape the front and back together while wearing to see where I should attach the snaps.

Just trying to ensure spacing over the middlen section is correct. I looked at photos so have a rough idea but thought I'd ask anyhow.

Thanks

That will depend on your body shape. The cod should fit quite snug to your crotch area. The chest plate will sit with the neck line up around your neck seal.

4e2950d06bb16f518c925d9e477384ed.jpg

The chest/ab overlap will then be determined.

Regarding the helmet, I’ve looked back at earlier pictures and can see the right ear on the left hand side. If you have more pics I can advise more thoroughly on the helmet. :-)

I added snap plates pretty much like the image I supplied previously, then used adjuster brackets on the elastic so I could adjust to get the right look ;) 

255626-front.jpg

37 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I added snap plates pretty much like the image I supplied previously, then used adjuster brackets on the elastic so I could adjust to get the right look ;) 

255626-front.jpg

that's a great idea. was looking for something like that for the exact reason. thx

8 hours ago, CableGuy said:

That will depend on your body shape. The cod should fit quite snug to your crotch area. The chest plate will sit with the neck line up around your neck seal.

4e2950d06bb16f518c925d9e477384ed.jpg

The chest/ab overlap will then be determined.

Regarding the helmet, I’ve looked back at earlier pictures and can see the right ear on the left hand side. If you have more pics I can advise more thoroughly on the helmet. :-)

I'll have a look. I built it with the guy that made the actual RT-Mod kit so would presume he put them on correctly. haha. That would be a bummer but fixable I guess. thanks again for the tips.

Edited by Panzer