Panzer's ANH TK Build Thread

Love newly opened BBB photos, good luck with the build, sounds like you are in good hands

@TK 71627 it’s an RT-Mod/Panda kit!

Hey Christian, Derek told me his an and cod were indeed joined so the split is a new mod that Terry has made. D’s helmet was also a three-piece and yours is a two piece so again a mod. Fortunately your helmet’s near done so no worries there. Just thought I’d share that info!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TK 71627 said:

Panzer, WELCOME to the BEST DETACHMENT in the LEGION !!!
Where is your armor from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. So i hear.... haha!.

Got the kit from Pandaprops in Vancouver. 

• Like 1

You really need to post seperate images rather than just a link to a gallery, you’ll receive more feedback that way ;) 

13 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You really need to post seperate images rather than just a link to a gallery, you’ll receive more feedback that way ;) 

so create a new folder for every image? how do I add the actual image. doesnt seem to want to work. just freezes up the screen if I insert media through URL

Edited by Panzer

You can post multiple image links into our post, use the "direct link" option and select each image one by one, posting into your thread, as that seems to work the best on most devices. On computer you can either right click on the image, (or copy link) select copy and then you can paste directly into your post.

nmfvOnz.jpg

15 minutes ago, Panzer said:

anyone have any suggestions on how to best measure the location if the bicep piece in relation to the shoulder bell?

https://imgur.com/a/uLHyyDo

still can't attach pics directly into the post. tried the attach image from URL but doesnt seem to work.

any suggestions?

13 minutes ago, Panzer said:

still can't attach pics directly into the post. tried the attach image from URL but doesnt seem to work.

any suggestions?

Not sure what you are using to post, on computer it works to select copy link and paste. Did you read through the how too link I posted earlier. Also you cant really work out placement until you try all the pieces on, you may need to adjust depending on how much gap you have at your elbows and forearms, using painters tape to hold things in place can help. 

iBK8PVC.jpg

Rough placement 

4cc6db49b1069548e1c7ecc0bc3e5ef9.jpg

6 hours ago, Panzer said:

any suggestions?

You may be trying to use the link to the album/folder instead of the individual picture. You’d click “Insert other media” then “Insert image from URL.” Now make sure you either right click if on PC, or hold down on the photo and hit “copy link” if on phone.

Hope this helps! :)

3 hours ago, Fives-Niner said:

any suggestions?

Hi Christian. Here a couple of link that may help you.  

Cheers

Success! Thanks all. Think the trick is to hold and make sure to copy the individual photo and not the album.

Strapped the shoulder bells last night. Now waiting for the straps connecting them to the bicep pieces to dry.

Also got some thinner elastic for the wrist covers.

Edited by Panzer