First build for the cali trooper

TrooperTori

Okay so I'm working on my kit the biceps specifically right now and on all the threads I keep seeing something about an inner strip do I need that or can I just do the outer one? I'm a 5' 10" bean pole lady so trimming is wee bit excessive also it does not like my phone pictures will try on my PC 

Hello Victoria, glad to see you started your build thread here. :)

Regarding posting photos here are two links that you might find helpful:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44598-posting-photos-from-google-photos/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/46368-photo-uploading-help/

• Like 1

Many of us use an online photo host there are many, my preference is Imgur, once you sign up for a free account you can upload images and either select and copy the image and paste directly into your thread here or select the "direct link" and paste that in, depends what device you are using.

I'm working on my TK at the moment and had the same thought. Thinking the little extra effort will be appreciated when it doesn't come apart during a troop.

Having similar posting issues with pics. May upload them on WhatsApp and then drag onto the desktop. that seems to automatically shrink them.

• 3 months later...

SOO mega update I got it wearable for  2019 Halloween but I am making changes to go for Centurion (i place full blame on @sharkbait for telling me about the pretty things) and i have a PICTURE finally found one that would work but here it is :D 2 months of slaving away in 2019 paid off well i also won my work place costume contest not that i cared i just felt so cool!!!! also lots of ppl loved it and did several pictures and double takes on the armor both young and old enjoyed it!

Edit i added the second pic with the Helmet on

Halloween.jpg

helmethalloween.jpg

Edited by TrooperTori
add picture
  • Like 3

Great to see your progress Victoria, keep working and Centurion will be yours.

Once you get IMGUR working for you, post up photos of all your trouble areas and we can chime in and offer you advice to get you to your prize.

• Like 1

thank you for the support and replies yes i have noticed some ie scuffs and e6000 glue any good ways to address these issues also helmet clean up. if you can zoom on the thighs and shin you will notice they are not the best they are being fixed and what color would work for the detonator? can i use a flat or semi gloss gray spray or no?

• 8 months later...

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper.

Looks like you may have a couple of things to adjust just before EIB, belt appears to be hanging off at the front

Belt boxes should align with the ends of the plastic belt

You may want to add a little abs paste to the gaps in the ends of your thighs and tops of shins

Brow trim appears on a slight angle

I'm sure we'll get a better look soon.

Looking forward to seeing your application. Good luck

Congratulations!

Next stop Expert Infantry.

Make sure you use the guides for photos and the finer points the DO's look at for level 2

7 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper.

Looks like you may have a couple of things to adjust just before EIB, belt appears to be hanging off at the front

Belt boxes should align with the ends of the plastic belt

You may want to add a little abs paste to the gaps in the ends of your thighs and tops of shins

Brow trim appears on a slight angle

I'm sure we'll get a better look soon.

Looking forward to seeing your application. Good luck

I have fixed most of what you listed. sorry it's an older picture and I liked the pose so I used it

• Like 1