TK76271 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AP] (454)

EIB Approval link: 

Costume Information

Mandatory Information

• Armor = AP
  • Helmet= AP
  • Blaster= E-11 Quest Design Canada

Optional

• Height = 5' 10"
  • Weight = 190 lbs
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = AP
  • Hand Plates = Silicone AP
  • Neck Seal = Geeky Pink
  • Holster = AP
  • Electronics = Troopduino  (A voice changer and sound board of my own design.)

Armour Photos

Front

9jxiuje.jpg

Back

PdjVyFt.jpg

Left

bhNK5ko.jpg

Right

RdY3k6L.jpg

Left Side Detail

KXQQnM5.jpg

Right Side Detail

47OWfm5.jpg

Buttons

I'm trying to show that the buttons are not painted past the moulded edges.  The AP buttons are not very sharply defined, so it is difficult to see.

urZWhUy.jpg

DbUCFHY.jpg

Butt/Kidney  - Fixed NO

Hand Plates

cNupdb0.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Back

ipat9dv.jpg?1

Shoulder Bridge Front

dnINXKR.jpg

Back Chest Connection

N9CnRel.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment

WuHxxYA.jpg

Knee Plate

UY3Z85T.jpg

VsktD5F.jpg

DWLCaYW.jpg

Drop Box Back and Belt

czRCFq7.jpg?1

vnhWyjl.jpg?1

cf9hyTH.jpg?1

Cod and Butt Plate attachment

LzrkqFK.jpg

Interior Strapping

3WHyAqZ.jpg

Kidney Plate Notch

h7gDPIg.jpg

Wrist Side Forearms - No Return Edge

MBxC8Xn.jpg

Helmet Details

Front

Nzh2aYf.jpg

Left - Ear adjusted as instructed in EIB application.

hjItoJB.jpg

Right - Ear adjusted as instructed in EIB application.

89KaGqn.jpg

Back

YYNMiAh.jpg

Hovi Mic Tip Detail and vocoder painted adjusted as per instruction in EIB applicaton

a0vwVvv.jpg

Lens

7EvvISN.jpg

S Trim

pP42rcS.jpg

Blaster Details

I did some light weathering.  The T-tracks and grips were buffed to give a more plastic appearance, but no silver was applied to them.

Right

0UHyBI3.jpg

Left

cR6QIyL.jpg

Blaster D Ring

i7R2DXL.jpg

e6znRjC.jpg

Neck Seal

eQaZJhB.jpg

Thermal Detonator

RJNyAd8.jpg

U5xBGCr.jpg

ZOfX3VL.jpg

Holster Attachment

XsjlCIK.jpg

czRCFq7.jpg?2

Boots

s0eTIZk.jpg

Edited by MissionTrooper

Hi Andrew, Great to see your Centurion Application.  I would suggest to add your EIB approval Link to the beginning of this post and :

1- A close photo of the rear of your blaster showing the D ring.

2 Close photo of your Boots. 

Good luck with your application Trooper!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Andrew, Great to see your Centurion Application.  I would suggest to add your EIB approval Link to the beginning of this post and :

1- A close photo of the rear of your blaster showing the D ring.

2 Close photo of your Boots. 

Good luck with your application Trooper!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks for the advice, Mario.  I've added the pictures you suggested.  

• Like 1

Nice work trooper, just a couple of things you could adjust before the DO's get here:

Drop boxes don't align with the end of the plastic belt in a few photos, a dab of E6000 behind on the straps can hold them in place.

KXQQnM5.jpg

You can also notice in the above image that your ab rivets are not quite aligned, you may need to adjust for centurion.

Belt closure is on an angle also TD could rotate back a little to show circle detail

PdjVyFt.jpgVSxtlGh.png

Good luck with approval.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew, 

A couple things minor issues before we can continue.

First item would be your belt drop box's. Per the CRL "  Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box."

the first photo showing your belt laid out the drop boxes are lined up as they should be. Its in the second photo with your arms raised when it moves up. Like Glen pointed out nothing a little E-6000 cant fix and this way you'll always pass the Emperors Inspection 

Reference Photos

UJRAOM3m.jpg   lp2dxnqm.jpg       qisXL53.jpg  BEcVGRQ.jpg?1&key=55038d06d89861c6522341

Once you get the drop box's taken care of I'll need a new front facing photo with your arms by your side so  can check for proper alignment of them 

I'm showing  the CRL Model as a reference so you know what pose I'm looking for . 

Reference Photo

BwoD9tHm.jpg

Thanks  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 12:27 AM, MissionTrooper said:

Thanks.  I don't know what I was doing with my arms.  I'll have to secure the drop boxes so they don't slide forward when the belt is on. 

Almost there, Andrew..  so close!   Get those photos in as soon as you get the chance, brother. :jc_doublethumbup:

9 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Almost there, Andrew..  so close!   Get those photos in as soon as you get the chance, brother. :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks, I appreciate the support and encouragement.  I don't know how the time has slipped by.  I have to wrangle my wife into taking more pictures. 

Edited by MissionTrooper
  • Like 1

I have some new photos.  Lots of my wife pushing and prodding me to stand right so that things sit in the correct position, but I hope I have it correct now.

Items I've addressed:

• Arms at side
  • Rivets aligned
  • TD rotated more rearwards
  • Drop box alignment
  • Belt closure straight
  • Butt plate not flared out

4bvYSs8.jpg?1

1XpZYed.jpg?2

21q6Feu.jpg

HnvWy9o.jpg?1

Edited by MissionTrooper

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your application for centurion its always great to see your fellow troopers taking their armor to our highest level. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Great job on the Drop box fix, The only thing I want to point out your sniper knee. I know this was brought up and addressed in your EIB application but I'd like to suggest one more piece of advise if I may? 

The top of your sniper knee could use a bit more trimming. take a look at the attached photo vs the reference photo and you'll see that it should follow the same line without a step. 

Reference Photo 

OY3a1fHm.jpg     dzIBbr8.jpg?1    jl4B2PI.jpg?1

That should do it, I'd like to end with acknowledging the great job done with all the adjustments made prior to your application. The difference in your helmet is night & day! Congratulations Trooper and welcome to the ranks of Centurion! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Woot!  Thanks brother!  I'm glad to be joining the ranks of Centurion.

Thanks for the tips on the sniper knee.  Any advice iswelcome and appreciated.

Thanks for the comments on the helmet.  I love how good it looks now.

Thanks to everyone for the tips and advice that helped me get my armour to the next level.  

Edited by MissionTrooper

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK76271 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AP] (452)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • TheSwede changed the title to TK76271 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [AP] (454)