Height = 5'10"
    Boots = IB Boots
    Canvas belt = Trooper Bay
    Hand Plates = JustJoseph latex handguards on my Trooping Nomex Flight
    Second Set for Centurian are Gloves and handguards from Trooper Bay
    Electronics=  UKSWRATH Sound TroopaCoola fans
    Neck Seal = DarmansProps
    Holster = DarmansProps

May be way late but also if you want to find my Build Thread can be found here. Decided to Troop vs getting worried about status:)

So here are my Photos.

Front:

pSapbKp.jpg

Back:

ephjevZ.jpg

Left:1TGTOLF.jpg

Right:gaZImIS.jpg

Left Detail:

C0x6m5F.jpg

Right Detail:

lbLxAKU.jpg?1

Abdomen Details:

Ju5fdsE.jpg

Action Shot:

ZsZqfTF.jpg

Cod and Butt strap:

c5UGkeV.jpg

Strapping:

U6VTEWt.jpg

Helmet Photos

Front:

y0WuIGb.jpg

Left Side:

Yra45AA.jpg

Right Side:

RCNuUte.jpg`

Back:

nc46zBU.jpg

Hovi Tips UKSwrath:

c3S3IQJ.jpg

Lens Color:

1fkxG7O.jpg

Inside Helmet:

nQCsK6q.jpg

Blaster Photos

Blaster Left:

lnIETEV.jpg

Blaster Right:

kjHxapS.jpg

Details

Neck Seal:

qoRhFnq.jpg

Gloves:

sM3TUcc.jpg

Thermal Detonator:

tEt8FFq.jpg

Holster Attachment

ITpD5v4.jpg

6YBNFnz.jpg

I do have pictures of raised arms inside with green screen but after my daughter and I were done we found that I had forgotten a Snap. So i used another shot. If needed I can add the others. I look forward to the review and thank you. I leave you with one more photo taken from a troop.

4xS5PYp.jpg

That is it. Thank you

• Like 1

Hi Ivan, great Work with Your AM Armour.

There are a couple of photos you may want to add, I'm sure the D>O. team will ask you to post.

1- Close photo of the Chest to Back connection to see the fabric/elastic connection clearly.  as the Crl for EIB States:

Chest and back shall be connected with a white fabric or preferably elastic strap at the shoulders.

2- Close photo of Thigh Ammo belt Attachment , Internal and External both sides. to see the rivets type.

Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.

• The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
  • Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

3- Close photo of  both sides of your Sniper Knee alignment:

• Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.
  • Sniper knee plate must not have visible rivets or fasteners attaching it to the shin.

4- Close Photo of your Boots

• There is no seam present on the front of the boot.
  • Boots have a black sole

5-  Photo of the rear side of your blaster to see the  D-Ring.

D-ring mounted on the rear.

The D.O would ask you to add some more photos.  Good lick with your Approval. Your EIB  award is near. !!  :salute:

Edited by TKSpartan
add info

2 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Ivan, great Work with Your AM Armour.

There are a couple of photos you may want to add, I'm sure the D>O. team will ask you to post.

1- Close photo of the Chest to Back connection to see the fabric/elastic connection clearly.  as the Crl for EIB States:

Chest and back shall be connected with a white fabric or preferably elastic strap at the shoulders.

2- Close photo of Thigh Ammo belt Attachment , Internal and External both sides. to see the rivets type.

Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.

• The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
  • Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

3- Close photo of  both sides of your Sniper Knee alignment:

• Sniper knee plate must be aligned with the ridges on the shin.
  • Sniper knee plate must not have visible rivets or fasteners attaching it to the shin.

4- Close Photo of your Boots

• There is no seam present on the front of the boot.
  • Boots have a black sole

5-  Photo of the rear side of your blaster to see the  D-Ring.

D-ring mounted on the rear.

The D.O would ask you to add some more photos.  Good lick with your Approval. Your EIB  award is near. !!  :salute:

I am happy to provide all those  photos.

1.Strap White elastic

Ts9FhAK.jpg

2. Thigh Ammo Belt

cNiqNRP.jpgQW8MIgK.jpg

sniper Knee

aHpgbr9.jpgnPnKIKu.jpgpDci68K.jpg

Boots

JLlxnra.jpg

ISUWlQ2.jpg

E-11 Back U ring

3ciRR7O.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Ivan!

Thanks so much for your EIB application. There are a couple corrections needed before we move forward with your application.

First, your frown paint needs to be cleaned up a bit, as the CRL says Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area.

It seems to just be on the upper teeth, but the paint shouldn't be on the 'gum' area.

MffQsjTIkhh3BaG0WSal8H23NcndCYNKXENMXn9JvSdaON3EuQ0jj4VwXnD9VKIL3uxv_GAv6SmJrTtNJRSV6lNM5TfO6YYrigKrfji2pKBdKZlWCnsoU-ha3BGtB4K0phPwaJMDaAckQL45Mr--EwX0pSGKcIb44v_GLEYszL0YvUHEugL7WJJlv9iexGFPOFIf9ScWGlU2so9AH4EUWvB6uaYgQDv5zOXtdGKfUuGqr-WEdoHqV8L6bWwusqlcjvW2NkpIr6gb54FiG533anqxqRjyn3tIv2FVTSQc4seII-ok82EKtdcoMLHz_7lTv0z6OdjE4dcHHDFzq7tBEjrvAjTdh2bnHQpsjND5bWR05W5E_aFmg-JSQvBoypvH0X0l3WDuf7Qd3wC-opc9417kbQOMiwLr5HvQPkJs7qJnNn6HpqQWkNxwaFUrHs1GAtKQJNBLUgGn5DsNMeA_vDKgwf-VehmkUnmYOD523pM8OGtAF6e1OHXEuPndWaH7N8jEg4Few_7rvQM1yPJHaugorTfjO9APKF80yEN82jBtTKhy5lSLg6F5w9S05lRkbDrexdu15tbNiylGU-eN2Z3KADDoh759DubgXyOtcvG_Egx8CyIf9SNY-1pfR55l4U9YMEUbikd_nWIFiNc2TggNkTHbt7lS4JzBqZXmW5I2wO-AUR2vGO4K=w1102-h501-no

Reference Images

wkeIDvsSBy_DqiDI3urBBrMgEtVj_P4lWv8vJLJE

As you can see, you can even err on the side of underpainting the teeth. A few minutes with some mineral spirits or paint thinner and a toothpick or cotton swab should do the trick.

Next, regarding the ab/kidney gap, the L2 CRL states:

Any gap between the abdomen and kidney armor is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide.

I think you're very close and it seems to vary a bit from photo to photo, but your ab/kidney gap appears to be too wide, especially on the left.

BzX8Y49XU1CbB2hgTHGoEC2H1TvbzJxeh-eJyWbF  H-mFaWXWAAismdk5PSdN3CF3qqP6FcQDmGCWdSxY

Reference Images:

a4Hkkw7xzwCEZXbljuMWFKNK2xbzMXnWczatWTrC  10hpjd4VlbxzxO-KHlbPjd4D4WJff4Brr99C-UtJ

It may just be a matter of tightening the belt or being more careful during dressing (that may be what you meant by missing a snap), but it also appears that your ab and kidney are attached with elastic instead of nylon. Swapping to a nylon strap, maybe even just at the top, should help keep the ab/kidney gap to a minimum.

Just a couple small corrections and then we can proceed. Let us know if we can be of assistance!

-Sha Sha

9 hours ago, shashachu said:

Hi Ivan!

Thanks so much for your EIB application. There are a couple corrections needed before we move forward with your application.

First, your frown paint needs to be cleaned up a bit, as the CRL says Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area.

It seems to just be on the upper teeth, but the paint shouldn't be on the 'gum' area.

MffQsjTIkhh3BaG0WSal8H23NcndCYNKXENMXn9JvSdaON3EuQ0jj4VwXnD9VKIL3uxv_GAv6SmJrTtNJRSV6lNM5TfO6YYrigKrfji2pKBdKZlWCnsoU-ha3BGtB4K0phPwaJMDaAckQL45Mr--EwX0pSGKcIb44v_GLEYszL0YvUHEugL7WJJlv9iexGFPOFIf9ScWGlU2so9AH4EUWvB6uaYgQDv5zOXtdGKfUuGqr-WEdoHqV8L6bWwusqlcjvW2NkpIr6gb54FiG533anqxqRjyn3tIv2FVTSQc4seII-ok82EKtdcoMLHz_7lTv0z6OdjE4dcHHDFzq7tBEjrvAjTdh2bnHQpsjND5bWR05W5E_aFmg-JSQvBoypvH0X0l3WDuf7Qd3wC-opc9417kbQOMiwLr5HvQPkJs7qJnNn6HpqQWkNxwaFUrHs1GAtKQJNBLUgGn5DsNMeA_vDKgwf-VehmkUnmYOD523pM8OGtAF6e1OHXEuPndWaH7N8jEg4Few_7rvQM1yPJHaugorTfjO9APKF80yEN82jBtTKhy5lSLg6F5w9S05lRkbDrexdu15tbNiylGU-eN2Z3KADDoh759DubgXyOtcvG_Egx8CyIf9SNY-1pfR55l4U9YMEUbikd_nWIFiNc2TggNkTHbt7lS4JzBqZXmW5I2wO-AUR2vGO4K=w1102-h501-no

Reference Images

wkeIDvsSBy_DqiDI3urBBrMgEtVj_P4lWv8vJLJE

As you can see, you can even err on the side of underpainting the teeth. A few minutes with some mineral spirits or paint thinner and a toothpick or cotton swab should do the trick.

Next, regarding the ab/kidney gap, the L2 CRL states:

Any gap between the abdomen and kidney armor is no more than 1/2" (12.5mm) wide.

I think you're very close and it seems to vary a bit from photo to photo, but your ab/kidney gap appears to be too wide, especially on the left.

BzX8Y49XU1CbB2hgTHGoEC2H1TvbzJxeh-eJyWbF  H-mFaWXWAAismdk5PSdN3CF3qqP6FcQDmGCWdSxY

Reference Images:

a4Hkkw7xzwCEZXbljuMWFKNK2xbzMXnWczatWTrC  10hpjd4VlbxzxO-KHlbPjd4D4WJff4Brr99C-UtJ

It may just be a matter of tightening the belt or being more careful during dressing (that may be what you meant by missing a snap), but it also appears that your ab and kidney are attached with elastic instead of nylon. Swapping to a nylon strap, maybe even just at the top, should help keep the ab/kidney gap to a minimum.

Just a couple small corrections and then we can proceed. Let us know if we can be of assistance!

-Sha Sha

Thank you for the input I don't know why I had not thought of using nylon straps. Probably because as a bigger guy I wanted to breath :) but that should be a easy fix.   I will also drop the frown down and post pictures as soon as I am done.

• Like 1

Before I remove to much paint here are some other photos. I tried very hard to stay away from gum lines and had people on the AM face book group. My very fist paint job was to low and IMO closer to the ANH paint jobs Fast jagged. In the end this was me adding just a bit more. Here are a few up close . T8NMBfH.jpg

UCvDAMH.jpg

o1xeb2t.jpg

• Like 1

Top looks ok but you can see there is some paint on the bottoms of the gum middle couple of teeth

UCvDAMH.jpg

Some nice screen used references can be found here http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-ANH-Stunt-Stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm 

4 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Top looks ok but you can see there is some paint on the bottoms of the gum middle couple of teeth

UCvDAMH.jpg

Some nice screen used references can be found here http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-ANH-Stunt-Stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm 

So having to edit this because in my quick glance at home I missed some of the message gmrhodes13 had posted. ok so the photos I posted was after shashachu had posed a reference for me to remove some paint from top gum line based in my original photos. Then I took new photos before removing any. To show what I see since photos are not three dimensional . Please understand my frustrations when painting I now need to use 2x magnification reading glasses for the first time in my life. So having a better understanding where I'm off would help. Here are some of the original photos before I was told to paint more. From a armor group on Facebook

I7X3TLJ.jpg

wOzAjno.jpg

I have looked over the reference photos many times. The reason I asked was I have a problem where when I painted what I thought to be closer to the screen jagged paint style very quick and far away from gum lines i had others tell me was to much. Now what I ended up with being asked to remove. Some advice for someone that Is not enjoying life with glasses for the first time in his life. To me its all in angles of the photos taken. I truly cant see the line or a guide to me my second photos look like its on the bottom gum line and not the upper? Thanks for any direction but sadly for me need a little more of a nudge.

Again very sorry if I come across long-winded ...I want to get this right and the bucket is 100% important in my book.

Edited by SirFalconian(TK-37512)
Need to correct

Hi Ivan,

The first of photos (the ones Q replied to) I agree look good on the top but I agree there's a bit of paint on the gums on the lower middle teeth.

(Apologies for the rough photo; I'm on my phone)

Ro6Xkm795SKFo3Rj_0vJP7xXFF_fZyy5bGHX_ia8

Let me know if you're still not sure and I can try to clarify. My intention is definitely not to frustrate you - we're just trying to help you look your best! Hope this helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shashachu said:

Hi Ivan,

The first of photos (the ones Q replied to) I agree look good on the top but I agree there's a bit of paint on the gums on the lower middle teeth.

(Apologies for the rough photo; I'm on my phone)

Ro6Xkm795SKFo3Rj_0vJP7xXFF_fZyy5bGHX_ia8

Let me know if you're still not sure and I can try to clarify. My intention is definitely not to frustrate you - we're just trying to help you look your best! Hope this helps.

Ok looking at this one and the one you first put lines on I think I can see what the goal is . Using some visual angles helps. When looking from top down and imagining the gum line and then the same for the top. That's why I also showed my original paint job ...because I definitely did that and then over compensated. And had a little run off ...think I can clean it up. Thank you will post pictures as soon as I'm done. 

Also waiting for nylon strap to come in Friday and make the changes over the weekend. TY again for the reference .

As for my frustrations it's not anyone but me causing it losing eyesight as a artist is the worst. Just glad this is paint and not bad cuts on plastic ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SirFalconian(TK-37512) said:

Ok looking at this one and the one you first put lines on I think I can see what the goal is . Using some visual angles helps. When looking from top down and imagining the gum line and then the same for the top. That's why I also showed my original paint job ...because I definitely did that and then over compensated. And had a little run off ...think I can clean it up. Thank you will post pictures as soon as I'm done. 

Also waiting for nylon strap to come in Friday and make the changes over the weekend. TY again for the reference .

As for my frustrations it's not anyone but me causing it losing eyesight as a artist is the worst. Just glad this is paint and not bad cuts on plastic ;)

We'll be here when you're ready! 

• Like 1

Paint removal Done. CsEkT1I.jpg

New paint Done.

ORxO7xV.jpg

I have a few other photos but i think this shows the best. Please let me know.

Nylon strap will be done later for kidney gap. But build party tomorrow so may be later in the weekend. Got to get others started. Thank you all for the help. Hope this looks better.

• Like 1

Nice work, looking much better.

Could you also measure your TD, the gap between the centre plate and end cap looks a little narrow, You could also move the screws on the TD clips a little closer to the ends 

tEt8FFq.jpgTD%20measurements.jpgTD

7 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work, looking much better.

Could you also measure your TD, the gap between the centre plate and end cap looks a little narrow, You could also move the screws on the TD clips a little closer to the ends 

tEt8FFq.jpgTD%20measurements.jpgTD

No problem

Ujl6FTy.jpg

PJOY5dt.jpgBX1JyJq.jpg0rbq7nB.jpg

Hope this was a easy fix. The Belt clips was a fun part of this build so being off only a small bit I am happy.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, SirFalconian(TK-37512) said:

Paint removal Done. CsEkT1I.jpg

New paint Done.

ORxO7xV.jpg

I have a few other photos but i think this shows the best. Please let me know.

Nylon strap will be done later for kidney gap. But build party tomorrow so may be later in the weekend. Got to get others started. Thank you all for the help. Hope this looks better.

Paint looks great - thanks for the fix. I'll keep an eye out for the other fix. Great work!

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 1:30 PM, shashachu said:

Paint looks great - thanks for the fix. I'll keep an eye out for the other fix. Great work!

FaRXPgr.jpgNGGyDfr.jpg

New strap Made and Pics taken

bWKAhT9.jpg

bCyDnK7.jpgK6Ru8t4.jpg

Just for my piece of mind I measured the rivets and button.

Please let me know if more pictures needed. Had my daughter measure both sides before shooting the photos and both under 1/2 inch. Thank you for the nylon strap hint.

Hope to hear back soon :)

Edited by SirFalconian(TK-37512)
added photos of mesurements
  • Like 1

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your application! I apologize for the delay in your review; sometimes real time gets in the way. Thanks also for the quick fixes. Let's get started!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Starting from the top, this is totally a matter of personal preference but I'd consider trimming just a bit more out of your helmet eyes. While there's nothing wrong with the way you have them trimmed now, your trooper does have a bit of a sleepy look. :)

KEZjuomPy_aqBF2UVnyHYL9PRVrCzPLVNV0mmO_qT_HZ0at3PRrK1mVgnZqqQiMJTBqQWTOFkB4YbJoJ-_Pb7yjXtdkAwb0pzM8aDnhT9rcLAxlMgui4FF4wgL-IycFj5Ls0Pg7pvvmVZorCGmCdJD0IfU_uZzEoZ9rScRnVEajfPJHDgXSuqT_7EcqYlQ4Nfn5JlzbZsu3uxW-fChYGWfyiIoxGAPHiqsog2bUOwk0wYpdKGDYlwh5QRnwTgIjT3zEhbZYKoPGTMAdMxzJ1A0SGX9K40Ka_8zUvBEoLdqwD8RKqfUzYL1-DE9Vek312o779Ry6kZhlojpsrdq5ESfKoFLqzjgFCrxIUXPbElx-zWByRzE7Fs5Er42Hdcea6ZsuXFYR8oWW2pssUrKushFnwUYAyQkMpfkombiTbq88hxDsWRN8bfLOn4emQBOglSEKrCQpg5Po-_Y4Q-nq_NF5CW0j8ZO_4gwMCNNQjU9C9lmg_yexZNm3oww_KYqQSFZdpx6qjq-3qozkN9U3yx05kRK6E_aWoT47YZjBMT7yBtLunMpyPQDe50RpzlMjA4Ag1pmNKrqvTDugR3KUEcu0vrSTV7KyYcUloEMaj6J-kImL5OpwCYR-1bY50k0pqr6OBiZrKZOj2Rce9Xf7E84c1HePmVG9ceyh7XgRppbIXWK7uCQxGHYX-WsFcgDKpoqvJE1Udi2x_-XSlfJyf12UyBb2w8yWSmih5lzflO4Jv3-4hOg=w1785-h1147-no

Reference Images:

hotbzIQ0f8bmFQRUOmazdOmgc_SQbxhsDPh8SURn

Next up, your biceps are pretty uneven, with your left one sitting quite a bit lower than the right. Not only will raising your left bicep give you a bit better arm mobility, but it will also keep your left forearm from running into your handguard.

RYUtY0crm9d5J_Vow6zCULpp8jEQdlJ0beL44Khl  nk5Y_Bgd65hD8tlwDcWDTceS9-O4H_9_-SNDyL0v

Reference Image:

MutSV3ekBeX8ut_3_1sWdvPU29M_xhORp4CUz9ex

Moving along, we're suggesting you touch up the white paint on your left side ab/kidney rivets. While the scratches probably do actually better match screen-used armor, we tend to lean a bit more towards that idealized 'fresh off the Death Star' look.

0ha-I_drcxllFx8DdBFgacwG8OzOHD50ZPhpw0Lv

Reference Image:

yxRjFhfDgSoxvnFS-OY2gpyf5XanjBuhbRQpZfdx

On the opposite side, your 'Han snap' is sitting a bit low. It's not so off that we'd block for Centurion, but if you're looking for ultimate screen accuracy, you could replace the snap and fill the old hole with ABS paste.

QTThPr-1R83ENCKjVbkMgoO1kf_GtbGFLC50qVAUl58WDx2axNI0pEivlMq1uR6kpH944PjCTAEhIEpoLzede0GbRLZ-5Dd8lrpp8686MoQGf5Laf4JOp6mE2FTJPnvCSSl06T37aGQtS21E-hUpq6LtkyeTioV2khbnoKuaT6uXlZyXN87AnCnP86d-h04IZxnMvCCVie0u0dlMtzGipfZ6tCBaHFgNTJ6CF50JoOmJAYuv2v37-RtX5XW41v1R-s_rI-fPQ06EqimPqpYepI45e4WRadpeAZTJUuDmgWwcW4JEpRXt3kKNOpOEKj0ItR9GuEpE8TpwWzC4Mg9S6fNgShmUfONI3qxFEy0dpZ6DD8Icqc9GlhXZ9Up6Fd6Y7Ha-jjrfqdRuck5U-IFcV2JRSaao8vrXQuRkCk5IlrwuAKD9Ws9JErwvRvTXtqgRuGTwgvFI-FyVpPNCMb8BCQSO87X05Wf1x73vT4M8rcz2rmMBltBRZAAtDItW_iXuta2mcK3WwHSiQgbepYJpxsR3M2CFWgvrO2PZQHyZ2OzV4LQdIHIM32J09cByuJ0B91hoJFWghSpUBgzxT7BNv84BKhFBDoD5q4gEctwDIptvfyaDYkeLwSbfF1wRdeLlRHqzmfOROCocvitahuKbB_oDP9C2D2VCSwMZutBp-xEvDVt0caCNtsB261yCDx0VKuER8KdxAVV5V3b41xfV7QTTVk0PHB6x--0vnhRaX_2zPs_hNg=w1263-h1195-no

Reference Image:

T5k491xH7Jl77O4f6jxjnOeArtC_VgH4NnZWMvXx

Finally, just a dressing issue. When you're getting suited up, it really takes the look of your armor to the next level to have your cover strips aligned. So when you're at your next troop, just have a handler give you a once-over to make sure things are lined up.

EjEsJLbeAl7mDu2G9lBspzPNADVm0J3jxZmq1K930B8B4_JTPdi_gg8_cC60uuV0Kz4Uw7I4iw2JpJ4FdopPDd0C4_AdcuLP7ggugu34Ng8n0yqz3i1RWeun3Yk0YxPHWJRkXUGGYod_pqZF1ANxfYKtEcVjaiNyKZ5qmbbRBAmkYvf-uU3RSUV-oHolTNEGx8m64YfCYNo22yiX34frXVOgxXSLGX1ulSXqgeQbvlPsKAofqMZOpEickl--O9QXBKWNIdmloMByTaUJHlRDv6EhiRNCbiVy3utUXZ1-urI_Lc5ZcEp9E1ktLUAmz4usInjzeJX2Vte49p7WMtjTrFe9UAn5bI8RrO5bulCYZ67ZwV01WieWnauF4Qy5zelkKmmqoXcrOme8WCMHsj6KwOnIFRAfdy2oL0WF3RoZ_cEWOaC-x-ObyqXdtHF09MV2ZOMDhtYBI_YP_Cjp5l0sdbRe-p_1Ypc2jrFlmG1vFGJQgGhHCTv2v6wepD-F-ntgo0NKjcAD_htf_D8P_q8BdMUhqcrU48VhEzjfZTo28MEVNMqgk_3roh3eF7zjVVNcGz-4h8Vi2eaQGLOy50_QN5aE1lwdwRLgWNqR58ThBqDpKsoyHH7abepgAwiQWwcJogeKibjBrkSeqDowUa78Wk0JPBArm49JrRE6lhaWU1dYgKkzmx0p2Y_-1TXeGCUsmwU66M5fShe47itIgPyc6RsS6FfnOfEV6IXbdEA7NSc-yyuH_w=w1099-h1230-no

Reference Image:

tkjrxNQMHwKGcnR2aLfaqwuXanvJzbr3eqNawt0k

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

The L3 CRL states:

There should be a minimal gap between the shoulder armor and the chest/back plates.

Your shoulder bell gap is quite wide, especially in the front. You're a bigger trooper so it can be hard to minimize the gap, but some tips include tightening the strapping connecting the shoulder bells, and making sure all the lower return edge of the shoulder bells is trimmed back. You may also want to consider rotating the bells forward so at least the front/rear gap is even.

TNmUuzl8kJSc5vaFXfxIr-kxB6EGRbhniS0IIeuAcIhWphTFBPHvnHupozvb4Eo6z2Q60dbTkdYqdUsF2iE8gIVvvsf-O--s38ZUDBtwD3H0oOzO5B_SVKWIzXhB481iECb4ln7wNjOoPuXWgQf900El0qGGauPewE8rv-mU3K2LF3ujqY4JhJtIGoOT6iDfojQFrAvO6rRdGfT5WxrMYL2UXOA_RknnMdbD3l0Zmsj1wpZvVwurzQWo57-_iYIEIZIUiP6OnX2wSp_VQfBdixzj-GeyXxiUY-KlJishNPBDS1osLXWt-T3JcsE3O82Yncq4Ek6KkKJOuTUU0iZtC9DwU4VANFlrcBDbIErLpiS8MyLTulb8lG4p2uw_kZpqUQopleJ1NL-CZCpYL0sNdIDfSbqBlPrb6pq_a3TKKN1OaSQDSFxYwO9ubYg07VRvSfW4Xw0q78ogXSEBFz4nXZ1R_lK-gzGR29xu3xAfbp8j0vQVNK-7b4NyGniA8fdCdS8lJ8_kHTmflPAxZj3jJCJq12S0nwrjh9oG9tTLr26qx3bcmgzienvR3OJFVTbfJRqLAFZxb7JOaEHtz1zJATx2zIKpJ2VDZhsEEihjDMdJGRYhd8nSd7HdVvR32ykwwJN_GFKbWSbzLBJCzkL0IhXvaZc5QGpr5Q7c6TSa98ElgOkpOgixPofun3Vk7JJAP_mGhRm_i9CL0Id5AdQxk4mblfoNts6rISJIP33G6s_sLhx9ug=w1063-h833-no

Reference Image:

TnGtuT7K_WbmuRJEYTfETO8Dm19xSrmkn-bgBG1S

Moving to the rear, the L3 CRL states:

Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.

The 'wings' of your back plate are overlapping the kidney a decent amount. I actually think that a bit of heat bending to point them out may do the trick. We also noticed that the strapping in the center of the back/kidney connection looks longer, so tightening that may position the back in a better place.

pECJNtU77M44NqDzT69xqKlR0NoXWnvA-fVuSIbXOT6ch6Ecd1CbUATIbR7Jl1kcoO0yhV1uoDQoUOcF8Mv0SYhTUq8gPXHaRPvw561-t_6kGwABbxalVtkQnAq-mKKYj9s8JwjdXdhQXjVOsM_LKiqPdHWHSlzX1dj6KHOdnwD20Zxg4pu4xEjVGbTI7ILY_7WtBILdz8xtKzPnk_-9daa5aNlfoLeSm4gRQ4DbvJUHV3UfqDMZjjBtH3V9am6JvlEvGfn7c9d7JgN23hIiiUsD69gg9ZF4p6JTNI01Tb19OG-D2RT8sfIKDtQgP088zVTTRb6KIgcmpA0QT1jiESXAo0Z_UkRXCtanxxDPVDQvQeL5yGYDwL_Y7WXVvpvd7mCIFcQ2wM9Jz7ImSgPaDos81oEN8ptZs81qPgKZsvD7b5Vt5e9EmsUqqSrT7OHvBl_ALEtSpKEG8QuueTlxdNs1BWndw08FOcwDrSpG8-1DF4OCoA2hrLVptq1643OJSy1BQzyTnLSVqC_-PYbxdbQOKJjZe_cgBrObMJy_tvh9j_BP_l_77jyd8tvvbVudjfXHxVpwH26Pj9_72Vqe5ketdL1UA6RUWq2Ho0ln6mCMqtlvJlN_a8FqZ56yI2zGiPpptRngfwr6xf0QTsK2a3eMyGsFm5hOqGztOdlbdGCbsPT1PezGTZ47V5Zzn47zHUtqAwt5iECvPTx4rOVRTc8mlyUqo6-GYteYVgrIIsqvryoJVA=w1067-h893-no  YbX9t8ylv0hVjRMOlPR31bMo39RgFUo9-B9izWcd

Reference Image:

36y2YPVqgzBiuJZFKOzA-oDBJ1I2QX7_Ax7QWQVF

Moving along, great job with getting that gap down for your EIB approval; glad the nylon strapping did the trick. For Centurion, however, there should be no gap.

Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor. Abdominal and Kidney Plate align horizontally at top.

• A single visible seam line is present.

It may again just be a matter of dressing, but you'll need to eliminate that last bit of gap if you apply for Centurion. At worst, you may need to shim your armor some, but just note that for Centurion the shim must be seamless, so you'll have to fill the seam with ABS paste and sand it smooth.

UbLds6R8EnsUp_1xg3t-t4AiTcro-hKD0vH8KoESMu_b_eenCEP-MGbQ-rIW1g5vEc-ZWoDIpNuxB5rml8RfgEv2Rh36Kdd3KJFWya6WRgmGhcaUo4s5-xF2W1Oe9KXePb8ZVfv6BSxRGu6ZxFfHE6Z35khZ1E-qO4qXV0mr-CsF9eYCjNwLFQhbEhvG7WcxbLGXEopKx_-hzyBA1r5rpR19CIruA2wa5FXy6Y-R1kR2KO9lRkU3UsPkoP-ElOGgUCgmwnHy5FfUn_5fY_TQYjA_PTw_2Sy2XMbA9cXOXCxxTPUJvMDdkiQXsyPPdaUNaZcREjmeLzCZcm-cPa1wc-4usWwZm0wrdpIBLrL4BYnLa8fo8809Fj-Jm-zdMVYPQFNNUgjd5StmHTVhweBbZ7CzTqZ6W3t2FV83A0gNQGnnE-6RST4obggZI_MmV6Byp4TFfP35QpRbqoDVjzUQwqPOHP7IRHl_YxkMb3w08C8ua33i0laxK1ez0iSqdnKWxL54C8_5KtG2HXS3h4j65SviUdgfcVSlPO8nzuJ1q_4Y-ZQqZ9QRQuB_9QPXZKEbW-QncqP8nfMyLuNCTnTupRbwiy13-MTjInP7kqitiNf1LgfOIdYLfApsrG0CxI5W07LIw9F1A30my_a7wfRgDSmnKB2pbjQS4hcrxMb88kDcz6JumUiKU9NJDmet9Oq4S2w695B5PRh7EugVyrmc1K4PFj8tN6-ac0vFd_QUhsP0ESsZVQ=w991-h1029-no

DkO_iEgD069CRtoFNh-j1fWE8dx2OkGp1rbA06ossTLAwxMBpw5fJTlL9rC7Az9HS4giBIHbcBzCgoelh_h67h9FAoqI1inPI-Yd9L2hfga3e5PrSOcNGL6wIpsA8mmU6vHLiem4gau5SUP_0U1BRBOmJfo2z_jXUTo8uMj-rIsQmDTrgkGCvKgLAzgGxRx-7TgkZiDAN4GHLCe8dXdbj3W9UmLDONB3A6Icp0iQCQS_hpX7Gha52nE-lovQrSEjlevtw_EeIVZy_GYbq9dCp4je619d2WSlKwQy9PqvL_awjNQwHiLUjqs_mH4YNu-cCXhEnqbSo6wyz3PpBGu5MSkc3Fnur9t1-aCu1XMRt8D0tHGxCrkIAo4WiLfW5TVunokJP656D1of3ONKdzAtXUHzvuP8VJlpi0EY9BW54HhQWla8BYdAUABcMI_cw42q60FnWTbZrFRsQY-Ics-vPKZ7bluH2ENqkPVH3NoVKBjhi2JNAMdUFnb8iCXPGAZEZ41oGyYiNYFIgH2UHHTGtu5pkbKtKes6SqjL_MoNRVwj5Y5IWr1B3EAlsziZEfd-wHshwqOMuDXFsEOJTlOCJFMuD_RM3wKhm5Tz5FUM9_rE4RD-ngwsQOKVpcmX67iGIRarFPeUCoe98OCxd4xAmM3ecJuej-CynaRneiSlfk5DJcwX_ywfJJPTjsphY8PdY9anPIJ0OZEqFxM7XkOZ9syVVdCZh8uihxjuSDqOlCKrh_hFYQ=w1339-h1247-no

Reference Images:

4ZXiWGLmgokDfLyFQlLMOnQ6TIttb5w8f9peOH56  SgYsoU7_T1yaOrH2loZRuQKM_Oy9q4OXLqYe9BVB

Finally, a couple issues with your belt. The L3 CRL states:

The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

Note in the reference images that the plastic of the belt should touch or even slightly overlap the last ab button.

qEk49tB4wmjWlJ_gaKFdWGStHrpMF6wf3RM2gdM7fyztTrWA9-YnQNgXQN0zkOE7_j8JSW1IPfudIVHcWjIgXWwyZlqLrbS8ItYMGFLV2q5iUdc7EVTUZjhYb2hRxv9Kdg14AnZbowNerQZiDtN2bX2wM3NDnwZqm2dAAlVmXBr-SyRJLOAlPtZ3ULWRgoYikAaFLf9pqBE5TjaLbsCEwLRw1DzlqWk72shMZrhYkQPv2_TyrBW4umouEfX1IoTHUO01FFoF-Ld6gS_5ngVQrdWsi7Ryoup1uZBrx1T-zJ8ZIaaFvw2okHiZsv-4kXwiRdDeYvyfe4zSQvKaIDjfOmb2oYyww28Xt-DQLA12wf_y8PTKxiUdzxBPY5rQXXbdFsQumkXFHNAOPXHCBW2BYriRZ3HFgOHEjE6J3BpRsqTt8ilT8bCe9HMTO9wDOlm3VnfasHmtA7gKj_zhO7Q6HPvixEZujctAayha3nYrGH8c64AGc_d4ho89UHhwDj5cl7w_maCdT9PEPAUC7gpWa5WFlZNCgUHeREMptK_UjlFyIahg7wWKaSC-DF-uMRWLkDUH_mL0IjYYZkgkCCv4jmUmlaqH5N8znnqFRLoG2H8NUQ1i5MJDV2E9oGu9lQhQ-JMv7lq3NdFuBHMZncoyTLOKevr8-QeSn4BOxcSwU4NgtqRJET37f1h4Xm-5tICA-E4VWn-06EATaU7ibapVNEHSEz_K7P_7dFWTMQB-i7Q0zcsQiA=w842-h881-no

aLfbk1BCXxTCQAxRa-0d0UAvlKFRW8DggFxGk7mo  -x4M8xT23BxQrY3etJow62doPIBOxHt2N_hWYwxs  ZWymPDFtDQVFduGz7VGhBr8CO_BSHWt52EPyU-VZ

Next, the L3 CRL states:

• Canvas belt must be firm / sturdy in appearance. No creasing or sagging 

Your belt seems to be creasing/sagging at the holster connection. I don't have personal experience with Trooperbay belts so I'm not sure if that area is a little thin, or maybe if you just need to flatten out that area? Worst case you may need to replace the canvas belt for Centurion.

oRTgXKAxWYLnCOhVRsSpV0hwiLZ8FyV8dw5oj8w_zkk7zixPcZb_h7SXdKsCJqzpHCfWbphwax5UBBN2dO-iPBBehjiLi2hCwkPheoD2EZ1S9Eu6uR-tYmNEZfoAlTCJMux0jb0qCC1SoV3hAys848jLlIcmHSuC0VXI8ps3caEoGvWt4N61fHigt8uk864Xut3PvToqAIvSYAOs841vLnAFBOiGigfUfcXb0JGT7XYZOMla_Yl97ynyCwXpmRUASLoO7Pvs4Qyr5Gu5JSdWD7AmoGTXdNWXPzJT1q6P9FPj2dwfKj4hQU4fAm4a00k4y2pmLexye6oypQYSPDfjPtshbnhHr_KSHKBR2SbFmou_zCJTx2cx0_XyD2bc-bKCxLen6oL1Pc5ylZ9LquCuiB_6n3roBAdSJMV7xTOWZqpLfpkssWx1BJB6l8jAFWQGzkicIB34goJG_eUCN28hLRU6iHollKNvoLcb1dnUAOsFKWSy4ktlrDzNLPrJazUi2BXTqegRvbnMcaJLDBeYUYaW4h0UinrAAZNb7pBpsX0ltDdKYAyXMabooX3GHrve-N1XgBA1HIhdr_n1ZmGtU7KUToKCEPLarl0N_VPyUmFU9MiEqOoxrdc2FECnY98-OVz5QdIgSuj1mm730l5WcEkUwLmoW0CrZSOBOLqE6jeQBv8wfuWXx6NzUyqVdPTz3l_WY_tvwaHUMcgiSZsQg3e2GC3aw3FMqGJFmof2onDPszpOFA=w1129-h764-no

Reference Image:

acJeJlNMqqICZ-1BgFDUIZeqFyrBgQqHKn8WLgX3

And that's it! Great job on your build, and congrats again on reaching EIB. We hope to see your Centurion application soon, but until then, get out there and make The Empire proud!

• shashachu changed the title to TK-37512 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status <AM> [943]

Thanx so much and with the goals to lose the 20lbs I gained back this year I will be slowly working on changes. May be deep into next year but all good things come with time. Again thank you very much. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirFalconian said:

Thanx so much and with the goals to lose the 20lbs I gained back this year I will be slowly working on changes. May be deep into next year but all good things come with time. Again thank you very much. 

No worries, Ivan. We'll be here when you're ready.