Changing of the Guard; please welcome our new DXO

Alay

Due to changing time commitments, our former detachment executive officer @justjoseph63 has asked to step down from his position.  He has graciously offered to continue helping the Deployment Officer team with the Expert Infantry / Centurion programs.  Please accompany me in extending the deepest FISD thanks for all of his amazing efforts throughout the year as executive officer.  Without his help many of our programs, updates, and merchandise would not have been able to launch!  

Joseph, you're an absolute gem to work with and FISD is lucky to have you.  You're the embodiment of troopers helping troopers :salute:

I am pleased to announce that the vacancy position will be filled by our very own Brien, aka @Harbinger.  Brien has been doing a knock out job as our Merchandise and Branding Officer and has shown quite the knack for organizational skills.  Please join me in giving him a big FISD welcome as our new detachment executive officer :)

• Like 6

Sorry to hear the loss of Joseph but real life comes first and foremost, thanks for your service to the shiny white community it has been a pleasure working with you. 

• Like 1

First of all I would like to thank Joseph for his service this year, life isn’t always kind and you have had more than your fair share of hiccups this year.
Glad to see you will be helping the DO’s, you are an asset indeed an I’m sure all the staff and members appreciate what you do.

Brien, congratulation on your promotion to XO, keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Sly11 unfeatured this topic