Detachment Pending

Seanfass

9 hours ago, Seanfass said:

Good morning,

My 501st profile still lists my FISD detachment as pending. Can this be updated? I have been an approved TK since April of this year.

Thank you 

TK-26694

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=30406

Normally these are updated at election time as that is the only time detachment affiliation is needed, you could contact the DL and enquire about a manual change, Sarah @Alay

Correct on all accounts above.

There is a scrub done in Feb on mass to pick up mismatches.

Affiliation allows you to vote in the Detachment elections which we would love all troopers to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, senatorsith said:

Mine has been in the same state for the last two elections so I would love to be able to have input come February 2020

There’s a few things that need to be correct for it to work. I’m not sure on all of them but as a minimum I believe it uses emails to match you here and at the legion. So go through all the things like that on both the legion and FISD and ensure they match. If this still doesn’t resolve it before the election then it can be fixed manually by the DL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, senatorsith said:

Mine has been in the same state for the last two elections so I would love to be able to have input come February 2020

You can contact the DL Sarah @Alay and request a manual update

I had same question.  I was given same answer.  That they update once a year.  Otherwise, it would be a full time job to update every time a new person joined especially at the scale of people joining in recent years.  I was told not to worry until March.  As long as you fill out the Census for 501st and are using the same email for 501st and FISD, then you should be good.

I am not sure how you found out, but I saw this when I was filling out the census.  So, if you did the stuff above, you should be good.

Best Regards,

Michael Rose

Edited by mjrose927

For what ever reason a few slip through the cracks each year and the automated system isn't foolproof, if you have had issues in the past I would definitely recommend contacting the DL Sarah @Alay and asking for a manual update ;)