No means to build. Water to buy?

Chaplain

53 minutes ago, Chaplain said:

Unfortunately I do not have the space to build my own costume.  Is there an approved vendor to purchase a ready to wear set of armor? 

Have you read through the getting started section, there are some threads there with vendor info, some do sell ready to wear armor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ukswrath said:

RS, TM, WTF, and maybe a couple suppliers assemble. If not there's a whole slew of commission builders here you can hire to do it for you.

You forgot to mention AP if you respect the alphabetical order I should be listed first ;) Im assembling 5 for customers as we speak 

0jjyijJ.jpg

gJwtYsz.jpg

Mark (AP) 

Edited by ABS80
  • Like 1

I built mine in the back of my garage on a 4’x2’ table which to be fair was way too big, could easily have don’t it on half the size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've built most of my kits on the kitchen floor..and table...and chairs...and counters. I'm not the tidiest of buikders! Thank the Maker I have a VERY patient partner!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I have a cluttered little office in my basement full of my Star Wars stuff (none of it is allowed in the rest of the house) which doubled as my "TK work shop".  A little desk space and a few square feet of floor space is all I needed.

Building is not nearly as difficult as it seems.  Plus, chances are that any commission-built kit will require some fine tuning or maintenance anyways - you won't be completely off the hook. ;)