Hellhounds

Hellhounds Rubber E-11 build

Hey everyone, I make rubber/foam weapons and props.  I’ve been posting progress on Instagram  (@hellhounds_props)  on my E-11 build. This started as a deactivated Sterling L2A3 and was welded back together and cleaned up so I could mold it as the base of the E-11. I had the t tracks machined based on measurements I’ve found, molded and cast in rubber, then attach these separate. The counter is molded from a real counter along with the scope being a real m38 scope. The only part on this that isn’t rubber is the rail. I use aluminum so it has the separation and structure for the scope needed to look the part.

48842330932_58abf22bfd.jpg

48839905471_9e148024b5.jpg
48840080897_6a4de4ba87.jpg
48839905421_5fc9bb932e.jpg
48839536388_1b88b35246.jpg

Edited by Hellhounds
Adding more photos
  • Like 3

How much are they?  How do you order one?  Wait time to get one?  Are they approvable for EIB?  I have been looking for a rubber one since Hyperfirm closed.

Best Regards,

Michael Rose

Tk-=12037

14 minutes ago, mjrose927 said:

How much are they?  How do you order one?  Wait time to get one?  Are they approvable for EIB?  I have been looking for a rubber one since Hyperfirm closed.

Best Regards,

Michael Rose

Tk-=12037

Send me a DM and I’ll get you all of the info needed. I will be adding a d ring so it is EIB approvable.