TK 16003 ANH EIB Status APPROVED (TM) (941)

Denis09

Denis Wolmerath

Denis09

German Garrison

Armor/ Helmet/ Canvas belt/Hand Plates/ Gloves

TrooperMaster

Blaster

Ebay and self made 

High

182 cm

Weight

104 kg

Boots

H&R Leather Boots

self painted

Holster

by a colleague from GG

36790707sv.jpeg

36790708lz.jpeg

36790710rb.jpeg

36790712uu.jpeg

36790713ay.jpeg

36790714kk.jpeg

36790715jb.jpeg

36790716yy.jpeg

36790717xf.jpeg

36790719ix.jpeg

36790726gt.jpeg

36790727qy.jpeg

36790728xq.jpeg

36790729dm.jpeg

36790730ir.jpeg

36790732jz.jpeg

36790733eb.jpeg

36790734md.jpeg

36790736ej.jpeg

36790737fm.jpeg

36790740ya.jpeg

36790741ch.jpeg

36790742bn.jpeg

36790743ff.jpeg

36790744rs.jpeg

36790746hk.jpeg

36790749br.jpeg

36790752by.jpeg

36790756kx.jpeg

36790757wr.jpeg

36790759kk.jpeg

36790760ht.jpeg

36790761ah.jpeg

36790762id.jpeg

36790763ja.jpeg

36790764xm.jpeg

36790765hl.jpeg

36790767av.jpeg

36790769sj.jpeg

36790770il.jpeg

36790772pg.jpeg

36790774lo.jpeg

36790775oe.jpeg

36790776kg.jpeg

36790778jp.jpeg

36790779xa.jpeg

36790781ps.jpeg

36790784oe.jpeg

36790785ow.jpeg

36790787eh.jpeg

36790788cl.jpeg

36790789ah.jpeg

36790791hs.jpeg

Hi Denis, Glad to see another Trooper going for EIB level. Great job with your armor.

I would like to suggest a couple of corrections and photos to add to your application that I'm sure the D.O. team will ask you to provide:

1-  You would like to remove a little more gray paint from your helmet frown as per the Crl states:

Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. 

2-  Your hovi tips need to be painted white inside and same for the ring. 

Correct 'Hovi mic' aerator tips are present. Screens used shall be of a wide type mesh, with the rim of the mic and the inside white or painted white.

u9mtGmvxcOfJx-TP_YeClKjUGVXLA46VL7xnawGw

Here are some reference photos.

KeQH0vxHqkYUpvPOXTZiC7pytZd_RoNhCkwVAQckrHovU4k5aiCYM2QA4292U0HZlCLZVBs47hUZwIri

3- A close photo of your Thigh Ammo belt rivets,  both sides Internal and external to see the rivets type.

Thigh ammo belt is attached to thigh with a solid head rivet, painted white, in the upper corner and fastened to the lower thigh ridge.

• The rivets used shall be single cap, double cap or split rivets. No pop rivets allowed.
  • Rivet should be approximately 5/16" (8mm) in diameter (exterior).

4-  Photo of your ammo belt complete of the front to see the CRL required square buttons

There shall be three square buttons, one centered in the middle and one on each end of the plastic ammo belt..

lCT-5n9ikPHaVlQsS5cQuK3O3PI4ybhJCbYIQ3RR

Good luck with your application Trooper 

Edited by TKSpartan
add info
  • Like 1

Nice work trooper, a couple of additional things.

Your ab/belt/cod area appears on an angle you may want to straighten

36790707sv.jpeg

Ab plate snap shouldn't be painted white

36790726gt.jpeg

Helmet brow is normally higher for Stunt versions, the Hero has lower brow.

Image result for stunt brow whitearmor

Shoulder straps not sitting central on back plate strap areas

36790708lz.jpeg

Forearms need to rotate so cover strips match biceps

36790707sv.jpeg

Large gap on strapping to drop boxes, only need a few mm's, also drop boxes need to align with end of the plastic belt section.

36790712uu.jpeg

Ideally the tube strips should fall from the top at the front

36790714kk.jpeg

NOnMRqt.jpg

Thigh ammo strip should use cap rivets and also positioned @ 10mm in from end (top/side) 

36790772pg.jpegImage result for thigh ammo strip whitearmor

Large ab plate has been over trimmed, small plate could have some more trimming, button paint is also a little large 

36790733eb.jpeg wNmnRcI.jpg

Good luck with approval

• Like 2

Hi
Thank you for all this information!
I could have seen some things from before.
Then I'll get to work.

Thank you Freddy

11 hours ago, Freduster said:

Good luck Denis! :)

Hi Denis, 

Could you post the following photos for me, 

1) The right side of your helmet showing the entire helmet

2) Right side details-Arms Raised 

3) Left side details-Arms Raised 

Thanks

Nice work on the fixes FYI the ab plates don't have rounded corners but I doubt would hold up EIB

36821210lt.jpegwNmnRcI.jpg

• Like 1

Denis, 

I'll need the following photos before I can continue. 

1) Cod and Butt Plate Attachment including photos on the snaps inside and out. 

2) Right side details-Arms Raised  

3) Left side details-Arms Raised 

Thank you

Denis, 

I'm going to require a fix before we can continue, Per the CRL for Level 2 (EIB)  "D-ring mounted on the rear."

Should be a quick and easy fix , once installed post up a new photo and we can continue to get you approved! 

uUzf1Hsl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your application for EIB. Its always great to see your fellow troopers aiming for that little extra all while helping us reach our goal of 1000 EIB troopers! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As with all reviews I like to work my way from the top down and and suggest things that'll help you achieve expert infantry and hopefully Centurion! 

First up is your helmet,  

It looks as if you could bring the brow trim up just a bit. If you take a look at the reference photo you'll see how there's about a 9 to 12 mm gap in between the top of the eyes and brow. Should be relatively easy fix, first would be to check the brow gasket hasn't slipped down

Reference Photo                                                   

MKXoA8Xm.jpg               Ii6zORxm.jpg

Staying with the helmet my next suggested change would be your ear placement. Now this one is not as easy as the brow fix and its just a suggestion but hey you've built the armor so we have every bit of confidence that you can handle it. Take a look at the placement on the reference phot and you'll notice that they follow the angle of the temple trap.  

Reference Photo

kktfBzIm.jpg                lzzCsJpm.jpg

Next thing I'll  point out is your shoulder straps, the right one in particular looks as if the elastic could use to be a little tighter or you might want to consider re-positioning it to help keep it aligned with your back plate. 

Reference Photo 

w2qFF26m.jpg    w73aa4Em.jpg

Last thing I'll touch on & point out is to watch for alignment issues. This could simply be from moving around and shifting things prior to taken photos but its always a good idea to have a fellow trooper give your armor a look over beforehand to give us that Empire approved look. . 

Reference Photo 

bx5OZbGm.jpg         BwoD9tHm.jpg

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

First up would be your shoulder bells, take a look at the gap between your bicep and shoulder bell and try to minimize the gap between them and honestly that looks like it should take care of the gap between the shoulder armor and chest and back plate. You could also try by getting rid of the return edge on the shoulder bells and this will bring them in as well.

Reference Photo 

J6vtFZ2m.jpg  K1gWKgMm.jpg   6lIFhSYm.jpg

Next we'll look at you pinstripes on the helmet and you can see that yours are much higher/longer than any reference photo and should be an easy fix before applying for Centurion. 

VNMXzje.png

Your blaster  has heavy weathering and the T-tracks look bent and misshaped. Painted black it might not be as visible.

FjJhmUk.png

And that should do it. Real nice job on applying the fixes that your fellow troopers pointed out and over all its a pretty clean build. The Shoulders will be your main blocker for Centurion but with the skills you've shown here to reach EIB leaves no doubt in my mind i'll see you at the next level. - congrats, see you at Centurion 

• Like 1

• msouza changed the title to TK 16003 ANH EIB Status APPROVED # 941
  • justjoseph63 changed the title to TK 16003 ANH EIB Status APPROVED (TM) (941)