Where to buy replacement helmet vocoder?

rodimus

Or Jim Tripon in the Phillipines, but for his Rogue One style helmets... still might work. Odd that it's a separate piece tho... What make is the helmet?

Stormtrooper armour has moved along quite a bit since this helmet and armour were around . Unfortunately , I fear you are going to have to forget it and buy a complete new set up if you are planning 501 st membership . 

Sorry to be brutal , sometimes it's just cruel to be kind . 

I am disappointed that i won't be able to join in on all the 501st fun, but am grateful to have the community as a resource.  Nice to know the manufacturer of my suit.  I'm also thrilled to have a life-size stormtrooper standing next to my television. Thanks for the help.  This story has a happy ending.  My brother-in-law will be able to 3-D print the needed parts at his school.

Great news, hope you manage to get hold of some approvable armor soon and join the ranks

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, rodimus said:

I am disappointed that i won't be able to join in on all the 501st fun, but am grateful to have the community as a resource.  Nice to know the manufacturer of my suit.  I'm also thrilled to have a life-size stormtrooper standing next to my television. Thanks for the help.  This story has a happy ending.  My brother-in-law will be able to 3-D print the needed parts at his school.

Hi Rodney,

Did you ever get the vocoder 3d printed? I'm in the same predicament. I have an old FX helmet I'm completing as a display piece and want to print that vocoder piece.

Thanks, Bill