TK 35811 Reporting for duty

I'm happy to report that on September 12th I was approved!! I've posted this information on every platform I could and now I'm posting it here.

When I first joined the FISD, I posted a before and after picture of myself and told the story of my weight loss journey and how joining the 501st was a goal of mine on my journey. I'm now happy to update that before and after picture.

I would also like to take minute and thank a few that, l felt, were right along with me for my entire build. gmrhodes13, Coastertk, starsaber25, ukswrath. Thank you so much for your guidance and support. I truly couldn't have done it without you.

Taking on a project of this magnitude is not for the faint of heart. I took it on because it's something I believe is worth it. If you are thinking of joining I suggest doing your homework first. Read, read, read...... Then read some more. There is a treasure trove of information and experience in this group and you would be a fool not to listen and utilize it.

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome and guidance. I truly cherish every moment during this new journey. I can't wait to get out there and start trooping and meet some of you in person.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world."

Obi-Wan Kenobi

76d84521cc91ffe3d1117a1901eafe76.jpgbbdc23303e2ac577611594ec2d4a2716.jpg8a375ccf0691a611508336bfa5f3fd4b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 6

1 hour ago, T-Jay said:

Congratulations Erick!  :jc_doublethumbup:  You made it!

Any plans to go for level 2 and 3? ;)

Totally!!! I'm pretty much at EIB now, but my E-11 needs to be sorted out. The one I 3D printed is very rough and I really just printed it to see if I could, and to just HAVE something. I think I'm going to start from scratch and get the doopydoos kit with Tony's completion kit. Once I have that I'm definitely going to put in for EIB.  

• Like 2

And to round the hat trick off, Congratulations once again and welcome to the ranks trooper :salute:

• Like 1

And to round the hat trick off, Congratulations once again and welcome to the ranks trooper :salute:
You're so much fun!!!thanks for everything!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1