Interest check: Phoenix Props TFA Stormtrooper helmet

Good evening all!

Good evening all!

I am thinking about offering the TFA Stormtrooper helmets again. I have the opportunity to get the master model from Phoenix Props which is (from my point of view) one of the best fan made helmets out there. If there is enough interest, I will start collecting funds to get the project started asap. The good thing is, the master is already done and is basically ready to mold so that process shouldn't take too long.

Anticipated price for the kit is 130 Euro + shipping. 

EU citizens will be charged additionally 19% VAT

G4QeKID.jpg

H21eP8J.jpg

If you are interested, please fill out the google form :-)

bit.ly/TFATKhelmet

Edited by Sano

Nice looking helmet, could you also add pricing please and just a fyi no payment to be accepted before sale item is ready to ship.

For Sale Rules:

10) All merchandise including armor must be "in-hand" and ready to ship before accepting payment. Interest threads are allowed to determine selling order.
11) Sale items must be listed with an asking price. This does not exclude OBOs (Or Best Offer) and price negations, but no open priced sales.

• Like 1

Moving this thread to the foundry.  Even with the price there are no products in hand so cannot be in the normal sales forum.  Once you have items on hand feel free to post a new thread in the sales forum.