Helmet Maker: ATA

Cloth Belt Maker: Self

Neck Seal Maker: Amazon

Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

Blaster Maker: Self 3D printed

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 155lbs

TK Type: ANH Stunt

85bc6f7e912fabe2abf9859af76281fd.jpgc861f150534ca7044ec38037a8663c10.jpgb6383030fa8918ee1a1684a8910f2f10.jpg2442acc1771de553bca78bae7b583f95.jpg29c3ba32ec990b5ab8de204e160dd780.jpg5f5a50e84e5428794649427281131c72.jpgd8abc87914714ddc43a01191d6151da0.jpgec941775f0d2cd59312cab250aa4019e.jpg4b78f54c75501c756452e16046bad883.jpg7d8e57adbce141e6d6aa07b698072a04.jpg023f3e7b5adce37167545fe7efd9a79a.jpgfabcae67d8b6a2b950e1f40f675cd093.jpg11c629374f6496b7bd3af69b9e28838b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've said it before but here we go again, very nice build.

A few tweaks you could address mainly for higher levels:

Belt could sit higher at the back and lower at the front, just wants to sit just under the last ab button, yours appears to sit on top of the button.

TD could come down a touch too. Belt ends usually end either under the TD or just next too so you could trim off a tad.

VSxtlGh.png

You could also have less elastic on the drop boxes, only need a few mm's to allow movement, it will help them stay in line with the end of the belt. 

2442acc1771de553bca78bae7b583f95.jpg29c3ba32ec990b5ab8de204e160dd780.jpg

Also for your approval shots don't have the blaster in the holster, although the holster looks great it does look a little floppy with blaster in ;) 

Try make sure your thighs rotate to the front fully, although it could be a bit hard with your cod being so close, you may be able to bring the ab/cod up a tweak more.

85bc6f7e912fabe2abf9859af76281fd.jpg

Kidney sides are open a little, some tighter strapping or maybe some strips of ABS behind to stop it opening

29c3ba32ec990b5ab8de204e160dd780.jpg

Buttons could have a touch less paint

KMY5cze.jpg29c3ba32ec990b5ab8de204e160dd780.jpg

Could also straighten a few of your black lines on your helmet (cheeks) with a permanent marker, easy to use than shaky hand paint as I found ;)  

d8abc87914714ddc43a01191d6151da0.jpg

Also noticed the left side of your plastic belt appears to be sticking out a little, you may want to bend it a little so it doesn't catch on your arms

7d8e57adbce141e6d6aa07b698072a04.jpg

There is still some excess material you could trim off the sides of the cod

29c3ba32ec990b5ab8de204e160dd780.jpg

Great fix on the shoulder straps :D

Nice looking boots BTW ;) you might want to trim the lower cover strips and use some fine sandpaper to finish so they don't dig into your boots. 

11c629374f6496b7bd3af69b9e28838b.jpg

I would also suggest maybe trimming the bottoms of your shins so they come down a little more, or bring your ab/cod and thighs up, you can see in the above image your shin is under the knee ammo plate and it will catch. Adding some foam in places to hold pieces forward can also help. 

If you could also bring in your shoulder bells a little more, I know they like that for L3 ;) 

Great work, I'd address the belt right now and the others before EIB.

Good luck, hope to see you approved very soon :salute:

• Like 2

Alrighty then!  Erick you have done a nice job with your build.  I did receive your PM on the ECG forum but I like to do my TK responding here at my real TK home.  So listen, I know Glen has been giving you advice all along during your build.  Well here he is giving you amazing advice again.  I can tell you he is certainly pushing you towards the higher levels of approval and you should no doubt go all of the way. 

However, I would like to touch on a couple of his points that he made that I would like to see done before you submit to us.  Could you address the excess paint on the ab buttons, the excess plastic on the cod and finally the bend in the plastic cover of the belt.  For the ab buttons you should be able to put some paint thinner on a q-tip and take some off pretty easily.  On the cod just take some sandpaper and sand that off a little more.  Finally the belt cover maybe you could use a heat gun or hair dryer to try and bend it a little more on the ends?  Specifically the left side.  

These shouldn't take too much time and then you should be ready to go for our eyes!  Honestly have worse looking sets of armor been approved for basic then yours?  Absolutely.  But you have done such a nice job building yours that I don't to do a disservice to you on these minor fixes that will make your armor really look amazing for basic approval.  So that is why I am going to ask you to do them.

Finally, I highly encourage you to work on all of Glen's recommendations because after basic approval you should be able to go EIB very shortly soon after with a few tweaks.  When you submit, please include Photos of all sides of your helmet, all sides of your E-11, all sides of you dressed in your armor, an "action shot", and then a bucket off photo.  I can't wait to see your submission.  Thank you for making the GML job easy.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, starsaber25 said:

Alrighty then!  Erick you have done a nice job with your build.  I did receive your PM on the ECG forum but I like to do my TK responding here at my real TK home.  So listen, I know Glen has been giving you advice all along during your build.  Well here he is giving you amazing advice again.  I can tell you he is certainly pushing you towards the higher levels of approval and you should no doubt go all of the way. 

However, I would like to touch on a couple of his points that he made that I would like to see done before you submit to us.  Could you address the excess paint on the ab buttons, the excess plastic on the cod and finally the bend in the plastic cover of the belt.  For the ab buttons you should be able to put some paint thinner on a q-tip and take some off pretty easily.  On the cod just take some sandpaper and sand that off a little more.  Finally the belt cover maybe you could use a heat gun or hair dryer to try and bend it a little more on the ends?  Specifically the left side.  

These shouldn't take too much time and then you should be ready to go for our eyes!  Honestly have worse looking sets of armor been approved for basic then yours?  Absolutely.  But you have done such a nice job building yours that I don't to do a disservice to you on these minor fixes that will make your armor really look amazing for basic approval.  So that is why I am going to ask you to do them.

Finally, I highly encourage you to work on all of Glen's recommendations because after basic approval you should be able to go EIB very shortly soon after with a few tweaks.  When you submit, please include Photos of all sides of your helmet, all sides of your E-11, all sides of you dressed in your armor, an "action shot", and then a bucket off photo.  I can't wait to see your submission.  Thank you for making the GML job easy.

I'm on it! Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means alot! I will have this stuff taken care of in short order and I will submit. Should I just resubmit them on this thread or do you need them to be posted somewhere else?

2 hours ago, echo327 said:

I'm on it! Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means alot! I will have this stuff taken care of in short order and I will submit. Should I just resubmit them on this thread or do you need them to be posted somewhere else?

Submit your application to gml@501ecg.com

• Like 1

5 hours ago, echo327 said:

No you don't need to repost your updates here if you don't want, it's just nice to do so to show others your improvements.

GML's can ask for minor adjustments even though you have been given info here, this pre approval is just a way to iron out some tweaks before you submit to your GML, it is they who have the final say ;) 

You will also need to fill out a 501st application (if you haven't already) you can find that here http://www.501st.com/members/join_form.php  and also pick out 5 combinations of numbers for your TKID

Good luck and hope to see those numbers soon 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...