TK-10401 and TK-10441 Featured on CNN Headline News!

Cricket

We attended 4 days of DragonCon in Atlanta, and it was a completely incredible experience.  If you've never been there, and you love cosplay, this is your home.  I can't adequately explain the feeling of being among over 80,000 fellow nerds who all have appreciation for costuming.  We bring both of our kids to the event, and they absolutely love it.  People constantly stop them to take photos, and it makes them feel like rock stars.  So. Much. Fun.

I was fortunate enough to be approached by one of the Directors of DragonCon while I participated in an early-morning local CBS television shoot on Friday.  He was looking for a cosplay family that would be willing to be interviewed- early Sunday morning in costume- for CNN's Headline News Weekend Express.  After some discussion with my hubby, we decided to say yes.

During the time that the Director transported us to the CNN studios at 7am Sunday morning, we found out that the segment would be live.  Ah, no pressure at all, right?  The segment was supposed to be about how families can cosplay together at DragonCon.   It started off that way, but then it turned into me promoting the 501st Legion.  :D  I hope I did y'all justice!

Edited by Cricket
  • Like 7