TK-99901 Requesting TK Commander EIB Status [ATA] [937]

IRoS

Hello! TK99901 Requesting EIB Status, hope all the necessary pics are here if not please let me know :D thanks

Name: Mario Puyo
Forum Name: IRoS
Legion ID: 99901
Garrison: Colombia Outpost

Link to HighRes Photos: https://imgur.com/a/wzD0URX

Mandatory Information

• Armor = ATA
  • Helmet= ATA
  • Blaster= N/A
  • Lightsaber= Luke Skywalker Force Fx

Optional

• Height = 1.66 cm 
  • Weight = 64 kg
  • Boots = Custom made
  • Canvas belt = Custom made
  • Hand Plates = ATA
  • Electronics= Aker Amp + Icom
  • Neck Seal = Custom made
  • Holster = N/A

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

lMT7PEM.jpg

w3ltJ6J.jpg

Full Body Back

fWurmHU.jpg

Full Right

nP5JRYc.jpg

02kc12N.jpg

Full Left

4SU1d5G.jpg

ts0fCTE.jpg

Action Photos

i6rbIxp.jpg

A0pdbNd.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

QXn4217.jpg

Side

WItOlTc.jpg

RRd75Sa.jpg

Back

W3UF1PH.jpg

Accessory Photos

Neckseal

vPDZabM.jpg

Thermal detonator back

vQucMig.jpg

2rPVz1u.jpg

Lightsaber

DDWINjT.jpg

Edited by IRoS

Hi Mario!

Thank you so much for your application. You will be my very first TK Commander review!

Unfortunately before we can proceed, you will need to make some corrections with your Thermal Detonator. The L2 CRL states:

Thermal detonator belt clips are positioned with little to no gap between the clips and the end caps.

As you can see, with your TD, there are visible gaps between the clips and the end caps, so yours will need to be repositioned.

1_30PMSGcwy8O6fr85-XvUEdKD8Bi_XwpQ58lygX

While you're modifying the clips, I'd also suggest you adjust the positioning of your TD, as it is sitting very low on your belt; normally they sit at about the same level as the belt.

y_emABSaGnu0RSRiZicDKYuldTPolfnlI5ZSWHoyJALdf69uHv1emmyUShBvXz0tM9Ak_ybokPq4rW0CKhc0F0bGTS0D_FbVdZICzu5S9fMfiLCo5uj07GXUwxsOVzzIslh3337SjS1n_It9XQz7G6Afpm0XaXw13R3lRgQqTnSqZe0gr1OkjW6mWtKGpfjvNT8XitnuJO0IRBGpgR3KvoNHRl-mZ0TvXpgerXfQBAQc50b84-FW-nEwFJq5VJEyGcCLLqeJVOtj4NFlHbMXihR3gvE7gf909JKSgv2dT1uXDx_yk59AIbNRnizgo_a0PpOySKIW7wV1xgbb6z1jqmow5biozyDOH_3gXN3cKCWgo3Hx9wSry4qc5unxMFQZM4zA6-mNZrvuufTs1_eSckMSyHNi0ESJ2paQ8RMygB92Ds4fxpxxdQjbGlZACSWqClBfIcsn3dtdaXm2i9Nx8g1NktvQOxbSKkNs9S0uxx_XxKxmkmbmIfpW7SDTHLP_NkFRFSDB3piVJ2WF7y6_v_LvdVbQdzNI9ZUtP76Zat71s5P-Q8xkjNzgMmtoBXy358TzwFkTUWVCCcUjQSQv7-KEKU3v5hnDPwbbD3Qvv06vYx89oN1qIJBOLZmNBzcd5Dze63NyvG_IoOYi7M3CiOkpVtIRAWOk0me9v8ubh_cjQFUm0IOjhj3O=w1259-h1075-no

Reference Image:

pf3MfwyYAujBcUtUPRHOwo60vqE-ZxlTQo6VgBCR

Can you also include these additional photos:

* Closeup of shoulder straps (front and back)

* Closeup of your hand plates

* Closeup of belt

* Closeup of boots

* Interior strapping

Thank you!

-Sha Sha

• Like 1

• shashachu changed the title to TK-99901 Requesting TK Commander EIB Status [ATA] - In Review (correction requested)

Nice job on everything Mario, it looks amazing. Don’t get discouraged I know it’s a tough call since the CRL states “little to no gap” but since the TD does hang low you might be able to get those a millimeter or two over. Make sure you secure it with some glue if your using the same TD, I’d hate to see the holes being so close have an impact on holding the screw in. Really impressive!

IMG_8345.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello!

ShaSha Thanks for all the feedback, I am in the process of fixing the TD clips and height. meanwhile here are the other images requested! If you need anything else let me know.

Frank thanks for the support :D

rXYgLJ3.jpg

yghAyIX.jpg

Xe01bZF.jpg

V0rMze6.jpg

9nHC4wv.jpg

HqR1TG1.jpg

e262EqS.jpg

RVtGS1w.jpg

cChwjIH.jpg

OZ0Ux67.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by IRoS
  • Like 1

Good evening, 

Attached are the images of the TD with no gap between the clips and end caps, also I've shorten the clips in order to adjust the position of the TD with the Belt. If you need any more pictures let me know :) thanks 

hwLZSvk.jpg

dtUUKgf.jpg

3lcqsPf.jpg

jlnfPIA.jpg

• Like 2

Mario, great job on the fixes to the TD! But I've very sorry - as I mentioned the TK Commander CRL is new to me and there is another correction I didn't notice before that will need to be made for EIB. The CRL says:

Gloves shall be rubber or rubber like chemical gloves in black.

Yours appear to be cloth, so they will need to be replaced before you can be approved.

KTyQKA8U2T7NW24zhoWfAPu87VN1XLzL2d-WiqYm

Again, I apologize for not seeing this sooner. 

Thank you!

EDIT: After some discussion with the other DOs, could you just post clearer photos of your existing gloves? They might be passable as-is, it's just not clear from the current set of photos. Thank you!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shashachu said:

Mario, great job on the fixes to the TD! But I've very sorry - as I mentioned the TK Commander CRL is new to me and there is another correction I didn't notice before that will need to be made for EIB. The CRL says:

Gloves shall be rubber or rubber like chemical gloves in black.

Yours appear to be cloth, so they will need to be replaced before you can be approved.

KTyQKA8U2T7NW24zhoWfAPu87VN1XLzL2d-WiqYm

Again, I apologize for not seeing this sooner. 

Thank you!

EDIT: After some discussion with the other DOs, could you just post clearer photos of your existing gloves? They might be passable as-is, it's just not clear from the current set of photos. Thank you!!

Hey Sha Sha, 

Don't worry, it is your first TKC so it's all good :) 

The gloves are actually made of rubber, sorry I didn't post a more in detail pic.

dv7DYPo.jpg

04ZgPhI.jpg

o959Cod.jpg

If you need anything else let me know ;) thanks! 

Edited by IRoS
  • Like 1

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your application and for the quick fixes with the thermal detonator. Now let's get on with your review!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Expert Infantry rank. On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: And thank you for being my first TK Commander approval!

Note that in this review I will do my best to use reference from the game, given that game footage is limited, I will sometimes use reference from other movies or other TK Commander costumes.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

First, overall the armor fits you very well, but your right forearm is visibly larger than your left. It's a very common issue with ATA armor. As it's not excessively large we won't make it a blocker, but it would really improve the look if you were able to size it down to match the left.

65XWjXUr9llcoN0ksDFWW2Kdskr6AQSFhJvNwxIS

CbZGSIB9NO8SSJ2NkyqSdF7nnTnM73SY10Sz7OzZ

Reference Image:

K3vqo0QziZ46mTL6uKXHXgJx-RmsvcGEqHDh-8gU

Next, just a dressing issue, but next time you get suited up for a troop, just be sure to align the cover strips of your leg armor. Again, a small detail but one that really cleans up your look.

qOdGRbbN6MHTd8MaqQCZL3BOBbfGg4x3XFNm2qaM

Reference Image:

sH1wnXTTpZ0h_MZ6YvYBuxq0zfK3FwesvNZmXSRD

Centurion Requirements

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustments. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items to pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all that we can from what is seen, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Starting from the top, a couple issues with your helmet will need to be addressed on your helmet for Centurion:

The L3 CRL states:

Blue stripe continues over brow trim

Your brow stripe is missing the blue paint, but this should be easily fixed with a few minutes of painting.

1dCX141-SHv210sBo_KyxaS3GdAjC2ZnrH9gpYxG

Reference Image:

BOvlOa-NRMNlideXu1flPrZxc3eOexlSyjEP1U6J

Next, it appears your hovi tips are missing the white paint on the interior and rims. Although this isn't specified in the CRL text, it's clearly shown in screenshots.

dXICbreKARVH5veblPh9xmLNZYdSORZa_mPYZZl-

Reference Image:

hLXCM_OaPCPK5igJEXlEGk96eUGtLymrYXW61FpE

Moving on to the back plate, the L3 CRL states:

Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.

Your back plate is overlapping the kidney on the right. It might be a simple strapping change, but you could also consider heat bending the corner of the back plate to make it wrap around your body more closely.

EO7DUEojl3yByOjpYcDP-DtmZh9IkzC5dKNezS4G

Reference Image:

d-UA9bYiiXQXpXkTAvWS9_WkkuFGG962I3jTfwdAl86QZ5Gpc3OHBQDArJTrDI3X-jdZvLkBoKNZAHPW7mplOKUfqG4T2c796BpDXIx5oUCKQdH-3ACGZaO-06TRN8Gj3MijCuUArcK1_NRfq9MGC9fH9MiNqPTZ_TRofJ-XSUwCAJ9IztQwtkgxnHMIaPcV8xqX90Nj1Pk4RUva4dU5S5lx62uC4zWOs8xMotDHMyPHlb4E-_MY9PlgP6m94sZblyhJ7bkoA5WB5FVuzRR__e4UWZkCl3Vo6_dhEeNjkuXsgY8Ad3J1C8jx2pBC9XI69FCvw4nhiNiw7RqUtIZRzVJu1gNGNLoC2SX6KzChmvzLMiueyUObgAQLATr1_oymbozu22g7lVr9ofJsnjFxFAlrtfSFdsqjCpCJKAzoXyCvfSIAb__ICbmGpbHpN-BnQpwX4yKhy4QkblgtN6ocmLKpN5CcTFb5xqjuHuooJHoddEL83rfFoBxxAGWTcqAwq3HNGyAwJZgMZrRI0YE98kU92VKRyTpe0alrB-qOp0H9D_S_FmhyKAV8Vm-I5X1Yecyzb6p5uBBaBLB4d_xECmWON8QDyVH_exXqepJn8a52RkmcmpIXkDYodSE_uONG_O4w87dO7OyAfoSvQFYllcK32EBgEXE8ewy9R2MRL6NJoED4_rL8diNLf4wr2N6LqrJQsEnm7lfPH7l3HV-1Q2gjScnxZ4KWOVecPk0ddkhq9o6bcg=w1024-h768-no

Moving along, the L3 CRL states:

The left vertical row of ab plate buttons contain five buttons (fifth button must align one button higher than the top button of the larger button plate).

Your vertical button plate is not sitting high enough, so you'll need to adjust or replace it before applying for Centurion.

mKvkfnTLN82BFtrHuu1Ws_X5Hj1I-_uP-klI5d60

Reference Image:

jPk9duSg2X-DUJM83f4OG1IZhz-vXB-lfvzE8OYZ

Next, the L3 CRL states:

• Hand guards shall be latex or latex-like, painted white, affixed to rubber gloves.

Yours are ABS, so you'll need to obtain latex ones before applying to Centurion. There are a few folks in the merch section of the forum who sell them.

-a9HXYq07u2vZM36X3r_49XmamolygrNhQqVvkqn

Reference Image:

ViPN2-F-UW4l3c198fmB_wmT-6MBxIaqrB-neA5F

Finally, regarding the lightsaber the L3 CRL states:

The hilt shall be made to reference Starkiller's lightsaber (as seen in The Force Unleashed). If the lightsaber has a blade, it may be one of the color blades used in the video game, The Force Unleashed. The choice of blade colors are: Black, Blue, Green, Gold, Purple, Red and Yellow.

Yours is Graflex-style, so you'll need to obtain a new lightsaber hilt before applying for Centurion.

DgMyQuuiYxjye3s0MDJyqLtkFTKigy_SRMCV1o3I

Reference Image:

IYzin_CMSVrS2WNv8ByUVH-HMA9drfPeRE4pO7AG

And that's it! Congratulations again - so cool to see a video game armor brought to life so beautifully. Although there is some work to do before Centurion, we hope to see your application soon. Now get out there and make the Empire proud!

• shashachu changed the title to TK-99901 Requesting TK Commander EIB Status [ATA] [937]

Sha sha, DO team and fellow troopers, Thank you very much for all the feedback! It makes me really happy to hear that I was able to obtain this achievement. 

Also thanks for all the feedback , I will aim for the Centurion status in the near future.

once again thanks :) 

• Like 1