TK-10770 requesting ANH Stunt (AM) EIB status (936)

10 hours ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Regarding the belt boxes, that I don’t see ever being able to fix simply due to where they drop on the front of the thigh compared to the screen shot that shows the end of the belt/box more towards the side and able to hang straight down.

I think there´s a misunderstanding here, the dropboxes are to be located at the very end of the plastic portion of the ammobelt and is not beeing "judged" on actual location on a persons body nor if they hang straight down or somewhat at an agle. My illustration meant to move the dropbox to the egde of the ammobelt, not closer to your body.

QmQFaKj.png

Ohh, ok. Thank you for the clarification. They must have caught up on something in that pic because I have them attached at the very end. I will keep an eye on that for the next set of photos. For further clarification, you mentioned putting a dab of glue on them...what part? I have them mechanically attached to the belt with white elastic and the other end of the elastic glued to the boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...