TK-10770 requesting ANH Stunt (AM) EIB status (936)

Brian George

TK-10770

Armoredfist5

Garrison Titan

armor - AM

bucket - AM

blaster - Praetorian Blasters

holster - Trooper Bay

canvas belt - Imperial Issue

neck seal - Geeky Pinks

electronics - UKSWRATH/Henry’s helmet fans

photos

uCEtmeG.jpg

Mbh1Z8v.jpg

7gQKody.jpgEgQOroi.jpg6wjLDWu.jpgeewPS1a.jpgxiYLJbw.jpg

DP3vrEj.jpg

8EyO2cn.jpg

fLbcP0V.jpgZ0Rt8QU.jpgkKuDcc6.jpgIplA7Pb.jpgin7Zzha.jpg5jLuHAf.jpg

xhV7sve.jpgJ40EeIV.jpgIGNvXkT.jpgvi4f9Pl.jpgE0qLBkg.jpgnygkfx0.jpgN09IFXB.jpgFfMFHPI.jpgYrSkj9b.jpgmnda0zV.jpg8KPbD78.jpg

nkugxyt.jpg

TXhh1Bq.jpg

Ht6lKkX.jpgHYKMeoy.jpgs4dZ4GO.jpg2x9z2Ll.jpgN8M9nZI.jpgcoCn7PS.jpg1Em83Ql.jpgHVm836d.jpg20f1q5t.jpgONje11z.jpg0Jbr1wJ.jpg

Edited by Armoredfist5
Fixes
  • Like 1

Good luck with your application Brian. 

Regarding the solo waist belt photo. I suggest either removing it all together or edit it to just show the holster connections. You don't want the unfinished look in your application ;)

Secondly though it may not effect the application process it's highly suggested clean up the Vcoder lines, they should be a bit sharper. Here's a reference photo. Great job :jc_doublethumbup: 

vcoder.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck with your application Brian. 

Regarding the solo waist belt photo. I suggest either removing it all together or edit it to just show the holster connections. You don't want the unfinished look in your application

Secondly though it may not effect the application process it's highly suggested clean up the Vcoder lines, they should be a bit sharper. Here's a reference photo. Great job :jc_doublethumbup: 

vcoder.jpg&key=6762607e4f52bdff9de4ad41e38954795c121a3f7fe023e30712d7843341caf6

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Brian and thank you for your EIB application, we do need some additional photos before we can start.

# Cod rivet -outside.

# Posterior snaps - outside.

# thigh ammo pack fixings - inside (could only see one side).

# Left/right side detail - arms raised.

# Clear photo of the chest and back connection.

17 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Hi Brian and thank you for your EIB application, we do need some additional photos before we can start.

# Cod rivet -outside.

# Posterior snaps - outside.

# thigh ammo pack fixings - inside (could only see one side).

# Left/right side detail - arms raised.

# Clear photo of the chest and back connection.

Here you go, please let me know if there’s anything else.

s1wGwM0.jpg

oYIEhlM.jpgbPkVt3T.jpgDmXhIpz.jpgkFeqx8y.jpggaciAcc.jpgscW7vN4.jpgWkJMUoA.jpgG64xQ5C.jpg9WIMGUt.jpgTRTu6De.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Hi

The left/right side detail - arms raised, is when wearing the kit.

6wjLDWu.jpg

eewPS1a.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Those are not detail shots.

I’m on my phone right now so can’t post a pic of what I’m looking for so check the other applicants or the EIB photo checklist and  you’ll see what I mean. 

Of the 1st 4 approved EIB posts I looked at, 2 had side pics with arms up and pointed front. The other 2 were straight out like mine. Would you prefer arms out forward?

11 minutes ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Of the 1st 4 approved EIB posts I looked at, 2 had side pics with arms up and pointed front. The other 2 were straight out like mine. Would you prefer arms out forward?

Hang on, I’ll get to a computer.

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-10770 requesting ANH Stunt (AM) EIB status (photos requested)

Nice work, Brian.

Just a couple of things that I don’t think have been mentioned;

- thermal detonator end cap look a little big (without measurements, I’d guess that the end caps are around a third too big and are affecting the proportions of the TD) if you trimmed them down, the clips would also have to be moved outwards

b8a4f29480133d3c00a929ab890b9e67.jpg

- screen used belts were usually a closer colour match to the armour and also didn’t have the thick support structure in the middle - this could be a future upgrade if you fancied higher accuracy

4feeadf7d82afe8f9c416a83ce923c7c.jpg&key=95a57fa3d317922e4f25a2adeb24b428a15efaef8b814ea0f80037ad5c6b0497

Good luck with approval. Shouldn’t be too difficult for you as you’ve done a nice job overall. :-)

• Like 2

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-10770 requesting ANH Stunt (AM) EIB status (In review)
6 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Nice work, Brian.

Just a couple of things that I don’t think have been mentioned;

- thermal detonator end cap look a little big (without measurements, I’d guess that the end caps are around a third too big and are affecting the proportions of the TD) if you trimmed them down, the clips would also have to be moved outwards

b8a4f29480133d3c00a929ab890b9e67.jpg

- screen used belts were usually a closer colour match to the armour and also didn’t have the thick support structure in the middle - this could be a future upgrade if you fancied higher accuracy

4feeadf7d82afe8f9c416a83ce923c7c.jpg&key=95a57fa3d317922e4f25a2adeb24b428a15efaef8b814ea0f80037ad5c6b0497

Good luck with approval. Shouldn’t be too difficult for you as you’ve done a nice job overall. :-)

Thank you, TD fixed. I noticed I’m in review, does that mean I cannot edit the improved TD into my post?

Regarding the belt itself, I thought Imperial Issue was THE place to get your canvas belt from and was Centurion level approvable? What if anything can I do to fix this?

Great job in the TD, Brian!! :-)

The belt will likely get you through, just might be mentioned by the DOs as a suggestion for greater accuracy. There was talk of prohibiting the central support structure with the recent CRL updates but this doesn’t appear to have been implemented.

:-)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Armoredfist5 said:

Thank you, TD fixed. I noticed I’m in review, does that mean I cannot edit the improved TD into my post?

Regarding the belt itself, I thought Imperial Issue was THE place to get your canvas belt from and was Centurion level approvable? What if anything can I do to fix this?

21 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Great job in the TD, Brian!! :-)

The belt will likely get you through, just might be mentioned by the DOs as a suggestion for greater accuracy. There was talk of prohibiting the central support structure with the recent CRL updates but this doesn’t appear to have been implemented.

:-)

Hey Brian and Dan:) Like Dan said, nice job with the TD and although I have started the review is’s fine to include it because now there’s no question that it will pass.

As for the belt, it’s not particularly accurate and there was discussion to exlude inner support but as of now we still allow it for Centurion (majority vote)  Like Dan I also suggest you replace it with a multi-layered canvas belt, it makes a world of difference to the overall look and hopefully it would also be a better color match. I belive the outdoor photos makes it look worse than it actually is but I would still think about replacing it as many Troops are outdoors and of course for accuracy:)

• Like 2

Hey Brian and Dan Like Dan said, nice job with the TD and although I have started the review is’s fine to include it because now there’s no question that it will pass.

As for the belt, it’s not particularly accurate and there was discussion to exlude inner support but as of now we still allow it for Centurion (majority vote)  Like Dan I also suggest you replace it with a multi-layered canvas belt, it makes a world of difference to the overall look and hopefully it would also be a better color match. I belive the outdoor photos makes it look worse than it actually is but I would still think about replacing it as many Troops are outdoors and of course for accuracy

Thank you, I will go ahead and edit the post.
The belt does look closer to the armor color in real life compared to the photos for some reason.
For the multiple layer canvas belt, how many layers should I use?

Thank you, I will go ahead and edit the post.

The belt does look closer to the armor color in real life compared to the photos for some reason.

For the multiple layer canvas belt, how many layers should I use?

Here’s an example of a really nice one. I believe they are 8 layers total.

https://www.facebook.com/burkbenchdesigns/