Field Exercise Awards -- Post your milestones here

Alay

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2019 at 3:08 PM, TheRascalKing said:

Currently at 36 FTEs in my TK/HWT, so please grant a 25 award when possible, and thank you! My next troop will be my 50th with the Legion in about 2 years since joining - pretty stoked!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/47543-tk-61490-therascalkings-troop-log-36-ftes/

Aw, I had my 25 troop badge, but now it's gone? Mind looking into it for me someone?

2 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Aw, I had my 25 troop badge, but now it's gone? Mind looking into it for me someone?

Although not sure how, I may have inadvertently removed it when I was working on your profile adding your second EI this morning.  I put it back, though, so you are all set!

24 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

Although not sure how, I may have inadvertently removed it when I was working on your profile adding your second EI this morning.  I put it back, though, so you are all set!

Super, thank you! I'm proud of that little badge - troops are what it's all about! :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hesikaya said:

Thanks to a virtual troop with me appearing on a robot I hit 10 troops!

Congrats!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, TK-28046 said:

Here's my troop log:

Great work, could you please number your troops and add the total to the title of the troop log like the following:

Troop log title examples:

fL1jhDb.png

On 6/19/2020 at 6:07 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Great work, could you please number your troops and add the total to the title of the troop log like the following:

Troop log title examples:

fL1jhDb.png

Edited.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 8:06 AM, jamihal said:

Just got all my past troops posted. 84 in total. Please give me some badges. Thank you.

Can you post a link to your troop log and which badge you are up requesting please.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:23 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Can you post a link to your troop log and which badge you are up requesting please.

Here is the log, Looks like the badges are 10, 25, 50, 75. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Despite the shucksty way this year is going, I would happily like to request my badge to be updated to 25 troops! Two of the troops were really cool photoshoots as well, so I hope you like them! :) Also, I can't edit the number in the title, I hope someone with more forum rights can! :) 

6 hours ago, Freduster said:

Despite the shucksty way this year is going, I would happily like to request my badge to be updated to 25 troops! Two of the troops were really cool photoshoots as well, so I hope you like them! :) Also, I can't edit the number in the title, I hope someone with more forum rights can! :) 

Would you be able to number of each of your troops in your log and also update the title total ;)