Any Recent kits

FernixBix

Anyone know of somebody doing

ROTJ E-11 currently?  I have searched through the forums and anything that has been mentioned is a dead link or the maker doesn't do them any more. I have seen proto types on YouTube with no contact. I don't want to have to convert a ANH if I don't have to. 

I spoke with Sskunky and he is not able to do them for the time being. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Built mine about 2 years ago. Got it from  Sskunkie and even that took about 3 months to get. He was the only one making them back then. Just not enough demand unfortunately.  If you’re forced to convert an ANH, I can send you lots of photos of the different greeblies, the rails, the scope, etc.   Wish I could help.  

34 minutes ago, Spada Rosso said:

Built mine about 2 years ago. Got it from  Sskunkie and even that took about 3 months to get. He was the only one making them back then. Just not enough demand unfortunately.  If you’re forced to convert an ANH, I can send you lots of photos of the different greeblies, the rails, the scope, etc.   Wish I could help.  

Thanks Spada that would be greatly appreciated, I'll send you a PM with my email, if you could send them over I'll have a look. 

I want to go ROTJ centurion build from the get go and the E-11 is crucial, I just don't think I have the means to fabricate the parts nessary to do the conversion.