ATA ANH Stunt TK (First Armor Build)

Hi Dylan, Welcome to FISD !  Glad to have another future trooper on the way. !! :jc_doublethumbup:

Here you will find a lot of info and people to help. in the link below you can review the many building threads to guide you, and make all the quiestions you need to ensure a great build.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Cheers  :salute:

Hello and welcome aboard, some great ATA build threads on the forums to follow. Also check out the gallery section, you will find every reference you need to assemble the armor ;) 

Just remember the old saying, measure twice and cut once.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing some progress pics :D

Thank y'all for the welcoming comments, I will definitely start to refer to the suggested material. I know I'm a little late with the build pictures as I wasn't sure how I was going to get the images small enough to post, but here are some of the pictures I've managed to get while getting help from a friend on Facebook. I don't know if you want me to throw your name out there, but thank you! You know who you are. -----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

I have started trimming and sanding on some parts, but if y'all wouldn't mind giving some critiques it would be much appreciated. Because of me being pretty late in the game some of these pictures are going to be posted pretty randomly right now, so I apologize in advance.http://imgur.com/gallery/ceGZ4nw

Edited by DylanHarris99

Hi Dylan,  this is an easy way to post all your photos directly into your posts. It'll make easy for all members to see yous pics and bring better tips,suggestions and recomendations.

cheers

Depending on what you are using you can normally once uploaded to Imgur right click and select copy then paste directly into your post, the other is to select "direct link" and paste that into the post

BbTKJoZ.jpg

When in doubt with trimming head to the reference gallery, lots of great info there to follow 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Good evening Dylan! I too am starting on my first TK build, also from ATA. I’m excited to see if you’ve progressed any further in your build, and glean from your learned experiences.

Out of curiosity, do you think your ATA armor would be appropriate for my body size - I’m 6’ tall and about currently 185 lbs. does that compare to you? I’m wondering if I’ll need to do any shimming.

Cheers! -Caleb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Good evening Dylan! I too am starting on my first TK build, also from ATA. I’m excited to see if you’ve progressed any further in your build, and glean from your learned experiences.

Out of curiosity, do you think your ATA armor would be appropriate for my body size - I’m 6’ tall and about currently 185 lbs. does that compare to you? I’m wondering if I’ll need to do any shimming.

Cheers! -Caleb

Main issues is at the waist section which is pretty small, thats the reason we added 3" extensions on both the AB and Kidney so it can be custom fit exactly to your waist size without shimming ;) 

Mark (AP)

mf1vibj.jpg

Edited by ABS80

That’s very helpful@ABS80 ! Thanks so much! Can you DM me your current pricing for an ANH TK stunt kit (with helmet)? My waist is actually a 34 or 36, so I may be fine without the extensions, but I want to do my due diligence.