TK-14292 Requesting TK Commander Centurion Status (AFP) # 444

Aizenoso

6 hours ago, Aizenoso said:

@msouza Hey man, is there anything needed? any problem or something? :/

Not at all just finished up and it’ll go in for review tonight so you should be wrapped up shortly. Please keep in mind that we do these in order they’re received and sometimes Darth Reallife shows up from time to time, I had  a potential hurricane off the coast put me behind about a week and I’ve just about caught up. 
Thank you again for your patience. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, msouza said:

Not at all just finished up and it’ll go in for review tonight so you should be wrapped up shortly. Please keep in mind that we do these in order they’re received and sometimes Darth Reallife shows up from time to time, I had  a potential hurricane off the coast put me behind about a week and I’ve just about caught up. 
Thank you again for your patience. 

ye, i know about what happened, we talked about that here, but i was just wondering if there was anything left or why was this taking that long :/ 

Like, you said 9th of Sept. that just a couple days and well, just wondering about that.

I will just keep waiting, nothing else to do. Cheers with your work bro. 

Rodrigo, 

Thank you for all your patience with your application I really do appreciate it.  

After discussions with my fellow Deployment Officers the one fix I'm going to ask for before we finalize your application will be your neck seal. 

I know it seems like a small detail but we would like to see this in one piece. You've done a great job in quickly rectifying all the suggested fixes and I would hate to see something like your neck seal keep you from reaching Centurion.

lJ3vj6Vm.jpg

• Like 2

Rodrigo, 
Thank you for all your patience with your application I really do appreciate it.  
After discussions with my fellow Deployment Officers the one fix I'm going to ask for before we finalize your application will be your neck seal. 
I know it seems like a small detail but we would like to see this in one piece. You've done a great job in quickly rectifying all the suggested fixes and I would hate to see something like your neck seal keep you from reaching Centurion.

lJ3vj6Vm.jpg&key=31e231a390a0c7473e59eee8586062506bd16aaf1f3110a4dcae71e5b5dd1d04
Here you have it :) one nice and clean cut and piecef7dda4690311052d0dd374d6033bb163.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Rodrigo ,

Thanks for your application, its always great to see fellow troopers wanting to take their armor to the highest level. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements

All required photos are now in and, after review, we are pleased to welcome you to Centurion! On behalf of the DO team and myself, many congratulations! :duim: 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly

In this area we discuss areas that could benefit from additional improvement. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

Like I said in your EIB application, weathering is open to interpretation and you have added some and I get that you want it to happen naturally. 

I would try to rub up against the right shoulder a little as well, 

Reference Photo 

FB2Pk7gm.jpg  0qEBKBO.jpg?1&key=30320c869219c9b55cc82f

Same with your belt. I know you've replaced it but would like to see a little aged look to it as well as Its a bit bright compared to the rest of the armor.

You'll notice how the belt on the CRL model blends in with the Kidney Armor

Reference Photo

94fesQMm.jpg     50gvofVl.jpg

Last thing would be your sniper knee. 

You may want to trim the tops to follow the ridges along the top of the shin armor. 

ksAKZ9Zm.jpg iOVTn5km.jpg

And that should do it. I want to say congratulations and welcome to the ranks of Centurion, now go do the Emperor Proud Trooper! 

• Like 1

• msouza changed the title to TK-14292 Requesting TK Commander Centurion Status (AFP) Approved # 444
  • TheSwede changed the title to TK-14292 Requesting TK Commander Centurion Status (AFP) # 444