TK-77677 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RWA] (933)

Hi there, please find below my application for EIB. As I am ultimately striving for level 3 I have added all additional details. Your guidance and comments would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

1. Name: Ivaylo Bratovanov

2. ID: TK-77677

3. Forum name: Wolfchen

4. Isle of Wight Garrison

Armour + Helmet - RWA (built by me) 2mm  ABS

Blaster  - E-11 / Shear Tech

Height - 192 cm

Weight - 100 kg

Boots - Imperial Warfighters

Belt - RWA

Hand Plates - latex / Imperial Warfighters

Electronics - Troopacoola and Tramp

Neck seal - RWA

Holster - RWA

Full Body Front

86pEBCG.jpg

Full Body Back

zk9Ew2b.jpg

Full Right

05TnuvA.jpg

Full Left

sm882wG.jpg

Right Side Detail

RGe4NF9.jpg

ZeNd55o.jpg

Left SIde Detail

epwq24e.jpg

DXHQjrL.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front

CRQhE4I.jpg

Side

HkHWPu7.jpg

sYaVkDr.jpg

Back

TrrLknR.jpg

Hovi tip detail

84ZLtWa.jpg

Lens color (Backlit if necessary)

rM4uetZ.jpg

Neck Trim

xbaQE2b.jpg

Accessory Photos

Ammo belt

dsQPrrh.jpg

w5Ft1r2.jpg

ghRyJXq.jpg

NtL1KM4.jpg

Neckseal

TKzlWuY.jpg

Blaster

QCJX5bj.jpg

t7SkhvB.jpg

DputfIQ.jpg

Thermal detonator

1Di3s28.jpg

FHIenqB.jpg

Gloves

w6urYzN.jpg

Boots

gvesI6o.jpg

ud3rWpY.jpg

Action Shot

weOy3Cd.jpg

Optional

Interior Strapping

m9oIahO.jpg

VKwHq9v.jpg

Shoulder strapping and details

3QRrfow.jpg

w3XbeaS.jpg

HbhnXAZ.jpg

Kidney / posterior / abdomen armour details

pOfbmB8.jpg

JcvNhtt.jpg

tEpqFUs.jpg

9j8Ss77.jpg

Front of forearms

QNjXmSF.jpg

G0EEhRh.jpg

rfD3A4d.jpg

Thigh ammo

SO1ZNtN.jpg

GKAFchM.jpg

nsl6pzN.jpg

pNcSpDJ.jpg

Left Biceps

KR6q5YA.jpg

Sniper knee

0onyczi.jpg

VeJ7CW2.jpg

tbFTdJT.jpg

4iHnILN.jpg

Edited by Wolfchen

Your images don't seem to be appearing, if using Imgur you want the "direct link" or you can select copy and paste into your post if using computer.

mLjxFn3g.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and thank you for your EIB application.

Mario is correct, no decal is allowed and needs to be removed. We are going through several applications at the moment so there’s time for you to remove it and post new photos:salute:

• Like 2

Nice work trooper, just a couple of things you could do to really shine.

Knee ammo strip has some return edge left on the top, you can see the curve and trim line. 

pNcSpDJ.jpg

You could also increase the size of the curve on the bottom of the thigh ammo strip.

IMG_20160313_153853.jpg

Teeth should not have any paint on the gums, from the CRL: Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area.

ANHSTUNTfrown2

Thigh cover strip should be cut straight across not angled

4iHnILN.jpganhupperleftthigh2.jpg

Appears you cut the bottom of the sniper plate on angles, should be straight across,  but see what the DO's say

VeJ7CW2.jpg7yp38Xo.png

You could also trim a little more off your smaller ab plate

nji4TUpUxxCA6nGgdvs0aMu33bxJ_Na5QlsZC2JT

Helmet brow for a "Stunt" is a little low but again up to the DO's. Normally the "Hero" version has a lower brow

DaveMANH01.jpgImage result for stormtroopers

On a few images your drop boxes don't look like they are in alignment with the end of the belt, you may need to add a couple dabs of E600 to help them stay there.

Good luck with approval.

• Like 2

Gentlemen,

Please note that I have updated the first post with photos without decals as requested.

Furthermore:

1. the size of the curve of the thigh ammo was increased and the top edge trimmed

b1SMK5s.jpg

2. Did some clean-up on the frown - teeth area

wwksFkX.jpg

3. Thigh cover strip adjustment

BblFqGA.jpg

Your comments are welcome, thank you.

Edited by Wolfchen

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-77677 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RWA] In review

Hi again Ivaylo and thank you for your EIB application. In this review I will ensure that your armor follows the requirements set out in the CRL L2 Expert Infantry Badge and also point out what I can to prepare you for Centurion, should you choose to apply. I hope you do!

Let´s get started shall we!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Stunt Expert Infantry. On behalf of myself and the entire D.O.Team, Congratulations!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.  Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions

As we navigate through this review we are going to start from the top and work our way down. 

Starting with the button plates the smaller could be trimmed a bit more and we just want to mention that the corners were straight and not rounded and your buttons, although within boundries, are a tad big when compared to screen used armor in case screen accuracy is your thing, it sure is ours^_^

6derkOO.png

Moving on to the belt we recommend a light shave to stay sharp on Patrols.

MtSbTP2.png

Another of those small things is that the TD clips just like the ab buttons were cut straight and the screws were placed more at the ends, that would also keep the clips more flush to the tube itself.

uDIchpT.png

Here we recommend to lower the right thigh to keep the gaps even.

FfNBUyY.png

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  More photos may be requested in the future that allow us to make better decisions on possible adjustment etc. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. Below you will find areas that will need to be adressed for a future succesfull Centurion Application.

Starting with the helmet and the brow we usually leave it as a suggestion but yours is actually going below the eye sockets in the middle and need to be raised for a Stunt-look. However if a lower brow is what you prefer we don´t request you place it as indicated by the blue line but atleast keep it above the "eye-line".

27Hmc8B.png

Next up we have the shoulders and by removing more of the lower return edge you should be able to close that gap more. The right shoulder bell also look to be slightly rotated to the front so we advise you do some trouble shooting, could be as easy as a simple dressing issue.

YP6uBGL.png

Here we can se that the kidney overlaps the ab at the bottom and causes a gap at the top that needs to be closed. Some work with the strapping should have it sorted in no time.

5xvURFD.png

Moving on to the belt it should be raised just a tad for a clean Centurion look.

UHTmF9i.png

A dab of glue should keep those dropboxes in the correct position - at the ends of the ammobelt.

v0fI2Xe.png

Last we have the sniper knee and the way this is trimmed is just to far from the originals to pass the Centurion level, It can´t be saved by trimming so we´re sorry but it needs to be replaced.

PsG5C6i.png

And that´s it, apart from that sniper knee it´s a pretty straight forward road to Centurion. Congratulations again on beeing Expert Infantry:salute:

• Like 2

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-77677 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RWA] (933)