My Storage and Transport Bin

I just bought a storage bin and I have a garrison BBQ tomorrow and hopefully my first troop on Sunday.  I'm waiting for some bin badges from Assassin Graphics, so I just quickly made up some temporary graphics on my Cricut.  I wan't to put on the 501st banner or the stormtrooper banner.  I'd also like to add the EIB graphic.  It seems crazy to buy vinyl banners when I have a vinyl cutter.  So my question is, am I allowed to cut those banners for my own box, or is it considered merch even if I don't sell them?

EBPkaBy.jpg

6U2SHZB.jpg

kBHrWBt.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice, I'm pretty sure for personal use is fine ;) 

Good luck on your first troop, stay hydrated and have fun

• Like 1

I tried to find one of those boxes while on vacation in Canada and had no luck. Don’t think they sell them in Japan.

Really only want it because it is “Husky”. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, husky68 said:

I tried to find one of those boxes while on vacation in Canada and had no luck. Don’t think they sell them in Japan.

Really only want it because it is “Husky”. He he

I actually thought of you when I bought it. LOL  The next time you're back in Canada, check Home Depot.  

• Like 1

I made some more graphics.  Doing the red and white together was a bit of a pain, but if I was going to do it, it had to be done right.  I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. Eventually I'll cover the Husky logo and move my TK number there.

QOStrf5.jpg

J0L7FKf.jpg

• Like 1

[quote I actually thought of you when I bought it. LOL  The next time you're back in Canada, check Home Depot.  

The one I checked was sold out. Next trip might be in 2 years unless I can find someone to bring it to Japan. Your graphics are great and would hope to do something similar.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...