Tread Speeder

gmrhodes13

Kinda pointless spec comparison given the inaccuracies of the toys and the paint job. If he threw the Disney figure into the mix he’d get even more differences to discuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 9/27/2019 at 9:28 AM, lucnak said:

Not sure how I feel about this TK variant. I kind of like it in some of the figures and kind of don't. I think it's a question of the white and black areas balancing out well. It will be interesting to see what it looks like on screen!

I agree.  I'm not sure how accurate the figure is, but the all white legs are not very appealing.  I guess we'll see how they look on-screen!

Very nice thanks for the share. There’s also a tread speeder thread on the legion boards if you wanted to cross post ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Here is my question on these... If Biker Scouts can have those cool speeders that hover above the ground and can reach ridiculous acceleration, why are we stuck with a vehicle that has treads?  (Fun though they may be).

• Like 1

Here is my question on these... If Biker Scouts can have those cool speeders that hover above the ground and can reach ridiculous acceleration, why are we stuck with a vehicle that has treads?  (Fun though they may be).

I guess they’re better for handling on this Pasaana sand!dad9c81e573e5d108750f1675802d26f.jpg

It’s not the only thing Jet troopers jump off, Sith Jet Troopers that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it that Tony says? Oh yeah...photo please

Only joking. I understand the importance of protecting sources and not everything has a picture to go with it

• Like 1

Might be considered to much of a spoiler and I don’t believe it’s been posted publicly as yet, so in this case best not to :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1